Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Avoraiz or cervinia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all
Help required again this year, looking for snow sure resort with lots of easy blues for the ladies. Been to corcheval, alp d Heuz, valdsare, tignes and les arcs. Corcheval was the best for the ladies out of these but like to try something different if possible. Thinking of either avoraiz is or cervinia do you think these would be suitable ? All opinions gratefully received.

Thanks John
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cervinia. It's the only one you can spell... wink

Seriously though, it's easy cruising stuff, with yummy value for money Italian scoff thrown in too. If you want more of a challenge head over the hill to Zermatt (but take lots more money!).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have heard Cervinia can be cold though and Avoriaz probably has more tree/sheltered and lower skiing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You're a chauvinist who can't spell and you ask for advice? Buy them fruit based drinks and get a spell checker. Of your resorts, only Tignes and Les Arcs exist and you need to sort out your capitalisation.

Anyway, with that out of the way...

Personally I find Cervinia deadly boring. (On piste anyway). It can also be bitingly cold and windy high up, in a way that I haven't noticed elsewhere.

Avoriaz, no doubt, no question. (P.S. it's called Avoriaz. If you call it Avoraiz the locals will wee in your beer). Twisted Evil
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I like them both, but I don't usually seek out easy blues. I think Cervinia would probably suit you requirements better.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When I was in Cervinia in Feb 2012 it was anything but cold, 18º in fact. Naturally the snow was rubbish with such heat, but the tans were good. Just goes to prove that there are no guarantees with mountain weather...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Have a look at La Plagne
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Have a look at La Plagne
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
johnbushrod wrote:
Corcheval was the best for the ladies

Yes, but I found the Russian ones were very expensive. wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Lechbob, Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy