Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Rosiere - flight only/transfer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there, this is my first post.

I am approaching my 3rd season back on skis after 17 years doing other things like having kids and developing a career.

I may have the chance of a bed in a chalet in La Rosiere in January but would have to get there on my own.

I would travelling from either Edinburgh or Newcastle. I have found flight only options with EasyJet or Jet2 however I am struggling to find out how I get to Bourg or, if possible, direct to La Ros.

Do any of the package companies do a flight plus transfer option?

If not any suggestions on how to get from Chambry or Geneva to Bourg?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Geneva to La Ros - bus Service via www.altibus.com (change where directed - probably Bourg) 7 days a week - check Ezy for cheap weekday flights
Grenoble to Bourg at weekend via www.bensbus.co.uk
Chambery a bit more tricky.
Some tour ops do flights and transfers - generally only close in to departure date once they know demand for flights to fill their accom
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Chocksaway. It may be a late decision anyway.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Inghams used to do flight plus transfer only. Depends what time of the season you are going. There are quite a few companies that might be able to get you to at least Bourg on a shared transfer. Try to post a request on our site www.findtransfers.com for a shared transfer and see what you get closer to your dates.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We`ve done the train from Geneva to Bourg and the return from Bourg to Lyon airport. This year we are doing it the other way round, (just how the flight prices worked out) Very easy bit a bit time consuming.

The younger generation jumped on the bus from Bourg up to Las Ros, very simple, cheap and easy, whilst the older generation drove up.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We`ve done the train from Geneva to Bourg and the return from Bourg to Lyon airport. This year we are doing it the other way round, (just how the flight prices worked out) Very easy bit a bit time consuming.

The younger generation jumped on the bus from Bourg up to Las Ros, very simple, cheap and easy, whilst the older generation drove up.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy