Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

~ snowHeads Ski Test Milton Keynes SnowZone 28th Sept ~ CLOSED

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
admin wrote:
Since this has proved so popular and well received, swept up on a wave of gratitude and flattery, I've had a little discussion with Ellis Brigham re. the idea of a 'mini-tour' of snowHeads ski tests in November, between the ski shows and the PSB.
The dates would be.... drum roll..... (while holidayloverxx makes conflicting plans)

Milton Keynes - Sat 9th November.
Tamworth - Wed 13th November.
Castleford - Sat 16th November.

Now afore ye scottyHeads make a fuss...
EB are scheduled to do a test at Braehead on 23rd Nov but I can't be there unless we can persuade Ronald and Wigan to shift their wedding North of the border to the snowSlope... which, knowing them, might just be worth a shot Wink
Seriously though, if there's a) demand and b) the will amongst us to get it sorted, I'm happy to make sure the infrastructure-minus-myself is available for the Braehead test too.

There are a few details yet to sort out, but after last weekend, MK are enthusiastic enough to have virtually confirmed already snowHead

Ha Ha, I might actually be able to do 9th at MK! Whether I can actually ski is a differnet matter.....

Didi you just let sl;ip some wedding info?????
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
holidayloverxx wrote:
admin wrote:
Since this has proved so popular and well received, swept up on a wave of gratitude and flattery, I've had a little discussion with Ellis Brigham re. the idea of a 'mini-tour' of snowHeads ski tests in November, between the ski shows and the PSB.
The dates would be.... drum roll..... (while holidayloverxx makes conflicting plans)

Milton Keynes - Sat 9th November.
Tamworth - Wed 13th November.
Castleford - Sat 16th November.

Now afore ye scottyHeads make a fuss...
EB are scheduled to do a test at Braehead on 23rd Nov but I can't be there unless we can persuade Ronald and Wigan to shift their wedding North of the border to the snowSlope... which, knowing them, might just be worth a shot Wink
Seriously though, if there's a) demand and b) the will amongst us to get it sorted, I'm happy to make sure the infrastructure-minus-myself is available for the Braehead test too.

There are a few details yet to sort out, but after last weekend, MK are enthusiastic enough to have virtually confirmed already snowHead

Ha Ha, I might actually be able to do 9th at MK! Whether I can actually ski is a differnet matter.....
It's never stopped U before Wink
Quote:

Didi you just let sl;ip some wedding info?????
Who me?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
admin, not yours silly!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowxxx wrote:
admin is there any chance of of a similar skitest at Hemel Hempstead Snow Centre ?

+1^^
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
franzClammer, unlikely this year I'm afraid.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dear admin, can we have buttons for the 9th Nov MK ski test please? I have a bunch of enthusiastic campers just about overflowing with excitement who want to sign up.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well, as you asked so nicely.... http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=103321
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy