Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

buy swowboard gear now or later (off to burton burlington tomorrow)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hey guys,

so im travelling around usa and during our trip within new england I thought i'd make a stop at Burlington to visit the store. I know its pretty crazy but it was just a 3 hour detour during our road trip lol

anyway we're off to burton tomorrow and i thought i'd ask u guys if its better if i try and get the gear tomorrow or should I get it later when I'm in LA. I'll be off to colorado springs at the end of november but was tossing whether to try and get everything tomorrow or wait till I check out the burton store in LA or buy online and get it shipped to an LA address.

I called (well about 3 months ago so hope they honor it) but they said they would be able to ship to the LA burton store if I bought it here so then I can pick it up later if I do decide to buy my equipment now. The crappy thing is that its not end of season sale since we're creeping up into winter so not sure if its worth it if it was full price buying it tomorrow, or checking it out later at LA store, or buying something online now and get it shipped.

I pretty much just want an all rounder board which in theory i could buy online as I assume if I do get my shoes and bindings in store, they should go on any board (though that'll be a challenge which i'd need to youtube) or either just get everything tomorrow

ahhhh so many decisions not sure what to do - help?
thanks gang
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy