Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowHeads ski award awards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There are so many contenders now, I thought it was about time we got together and voted for our favourite ski awards.

Nimonees so far in the 'best snow award' category of the "snowHeads Global Snow Award Awards" are...
The World Ski Awards
The World Snow Awards
And of course, the ever hopeful, Snivel
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
admin, I'll obviously vote for snowHeads at all three ceremonies, in the category 'best buttons'.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you, thank you. I'd just like to take this opportunity to mention my mother, my coach, my therapist and all those who have helped us get to where we are today.

No "World Comedy Snow Awards" this year?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Franzclammer would win the best Intermidot award for all his video postings.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The award for the least read most inactive snow forum must go to The SCGB
with a tie for runner up between Natives and J2 Ski
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I still miss the "coming soon" "exciting announcement" snowhead awards with accompanying excellence in ritten inglish and grammur thread.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boredsurfin, I knew Natives had taken something of a dive in popularity. Is J2Ski not active now? I understood there to be a handful of disaffected snowHeads who had made it their regular haunt, no?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
admin, Six posts in 3 days......
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
For the 2013 snowHeads World Ski+Snowboard Academy Motion Oscars, here's a nomination for 'Ski Fail of the Year':

http://youtube.com/v/3hvptONYUYs
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I miss threads praising Ski Beat - roll on winter
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Comedy Goldsmith wrote:
For the 2013 snowHeads World Ski+Snowboard Academy Motion Oscars, here's a nomination for 'Ski Fail of the Year':

http://youtube.com/v/3hvptONYUYs

What? the white outfits? no helmets? or was the SUV not on snow tyres?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Boris wrote:
I miss threads praising Ski Beat - roll on winter

Who? Laughing Laughing
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
It's so boring having "The best of..." all the time (this one http://worldskiawards.com/nominees is utterly ridiculous and they've clearly forgotten Scotland) so I have taken the liberty of rearranging the World Snow Awards categories to better reflect what we actually NEED to know:

RESORTS AWARDS
Least improved European Resort
Least Improved North American Resort
Most going-down-the-pan Resort
Least Improved Family Resort
Least Improved Beginner Resort NEW
Eco Award – Worst Environmental History
etc

Other categories available but you get the general idea.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy