Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fifty shades of ski

Poster: A snowHead
...I walked into the dimly-lit room, weird instruments and bizarre tools lay on every surface. Her lithe frame was clearly marked with scars, if the injury marks on her hands were anything to go by. My pulse raced as she reached for what I knew would cause me intense pain. I was taken aback by the tenderness in her voice as she said: "...I've checked the release values and the left binding's completely screwed...".
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
valais2, Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
and how about

'...I felt a sudden rush of shame as I scanned the compromising collection of probes, vices, straps and underwear accumulating in the shadows of the spare bedroom.

I vowed to stop impulse buying from the skiing section of ebay....'
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Can we all play?

....The hot wax dripped in a moist silken stream onto the freshly buffed surface, soon things would be hot enough to send it coursing into every orifice on its journey to lubricate the inner core of my Missdemeanor. Then a sudden darkness enveloped my operation................sod it - a power cut - that's all I needed................
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Megamum, excellent Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
He offered to show her his favourite stashes of the best white powder on the mountain...."I'd really like to go off piste with you" he breathed into her ear as he twisted and extended his ski pole to its maximum length......
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
and then he lost grip and slid into the off piste .....
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
"his rhythm quickened, the caressing of his lower body and legs intensified, then that unmistakable feeling of the straps tightening around his chest and waist" ............ ..... the pre release of his airbag was the last thing he needed Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
looking at the tightness of the opening he could not see how he could force his way in there....... after much thrashing, pushing, grunting, moaning and with the perspiration of his exertions creating a sheen across his torso came the moment of release and a wave of pure joy and ecstasy as his foot finally forced it's way into his ski boot. Now for the other side........

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Mon 9-09-13 12:54; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
reded78, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
He pushed himself into the tight hole, pushing deeper until he could go no further. The warm recesses caressed his parts and felt comfortable for a few moments, he let the feeling last until he could wait no longer, he reached his hands down to feel the smooth surface found the part that he knew would bring both pain and pleasure. It tightended, slightly, almost imperceptibly at first then more.

He knew release from this would come eventually but hoped he could keep his boots this tight until at least lunchtime.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp homp HOMPHOMPHOMPHOMP - FACESHOTS!
snowHead
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
She grabbed for the long pole the sun kissed frenchman offered her and hastily forced it between her legs. She waited for the inevitable and it came almost too quickly. Her loins were assaulted and she struggled to retain control. She clamped her thighs tighter and tighter then as quickly as it started, the worst was over and she relaxed into the regular rhythm pulling her in an endless journey to the peak of the drag lift.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hilarious everyone, but reded78, I shall never watch a chap putting on a pair of ski boots in the same light again Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks, but I thoughtansta1, was the start of a real story!!!
snow report
Ok last gasp

She was appalled she'd let him persuade her to do what she knew was profoundly wrong. And now she was close to fainting with the oppression of it. So hot, so hot ... it was all pressing on her, and the heat of her exertions were cooking her from the inside. She was melting...and there was nothing she could do. Her vision started to fade....

But then she snapped out of it and vowed never to let anyone buy her a jacket without pit zips again.
snow report
reded78, thanks i have a couple of others i will assault you with shortly.
ski holidays
He had entered a world where pleasure and pain no longer had meaning. She had toyed with him until the sweat ran down his spine and his senses were overloaded with an overwhelming rush of raw stimulation. He hated her for what she was doing, but longed to be with her, dominating her, not weakly following her every move. He no longer knew if he could gather the last remnants of his strength or fall back, exhausted. Still she pushed him, harder, harder, coming close then pulling away a moment later, as if he was not adequate for her...

With his failing breath he mustered a shout, full of longing and anger:

'....that's the last time I come into the trees off piste with you...', as she faded from view amongst the pines. Her single raised finger said it all....
snow conditions
Pain....release. Release....pain. His exertions had exhausted him. He no longer knew what was right, and what was wrong. All sense of time had escaped him.

'....just take a break and relax, you're sweating this a bit too much...' said Colin. 'now try these Lange's, they'll likely be just right in a 26.5....'.
ski holidays
she stood there at the precipice of a potential disaster, should she go back, should she ignore the urge that sat deep inside her. She was torn more than she had been for a long time, once again her head told her one thing but the rest of her body told her that she needed that sweet relief she knew she would have if she went back to the room. She decided she couldnt argue with the deep yearning grasping internal urge she had. She started back slowly, but her pace increased the feeling growing the nearer she got, by the time she approached the door she was almost ripping her ski clothes off. She charged through the door and dropped down gasping on the hard protuberance.

jesus, i really needed that last wee she exclaimed as she flushed the toilet.....
latest report
valais2, had colin in one of mine but changed it at the last minute... Very Happy
snow report
ansta1 wrote:
She grabbed for the long pole the sun kissed frenchman offered her and hastily forced it between her legs. She waited for the inevitable and it came almost too quickly. Her loins were assaulted and she struggled to retain control. She clamped her thighs tighter and tighter then as quickly as it started, the worst was over and she relaxed into the regular rhythm pulling her in an endless journey to the peak of the drag lift.

This after the faceshots reference in the post before had me in fits. Good work people snowHead
snow conditions
It was cold outside, damn cold, but the heat from his firm body pressing close warmed her. They weren’t going to have long together and they rocked rhythmically almost silently. Their tempo was as if driven by an unseen metronome perfectly matched. She felt his hot breath on the back of her neck and it made the hairs on the end of her neck stand up and only increased the feeling of closeness she felt. It couldn’t and wouldn’t last much longer and their swaying came to an inevitable crescendo and they both reached their destination at the same time. Thankfully the cable car doors opened and she could get away from his smoke ridden, garlic breath.

That's it I'm finished now....
ski holidays
SnowHeads GOLD !!! Well done posters. snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
Great stuff (especially ansta1)! If I'd come on this (ahem) a bit earlier I'd have contributed my own small emission but I can't right now come up with a fresh thrust.
snow conditions
She reached down and caressed the domed surface. A surface which now glistened, as though polished by a slight moistness, as a sudden shaft of daylight struck through the windows. "Is it really necessary?" she asked, unsure of the right thing to say, "Many people don't bother and I've always trusted to luck before". His authoritative strong voice cut across hers "Luck doesn't come into it, you know its the right thing to use and I have to protect you. I'll give you a choice - smooth or textured. We can always change this one, but we are not going any further until you agree to it". She shuddered at the thought of the intrusion, the lack of sensation, but the thought of stopping was worse still. "OK" she said "but it will have to be the textured one, that smooth one won't rock the boat for me". "Righto" he said and picking up the Giro caught the salesman's eye "we'll have this matt black helmet please mate".
snow conditions
Her hands moved positively across the knobbles of the black rubber. The sensation did strange things to her and she recalled previous experiences with him that she had long forgotten about. There was the time when he had nearly lost control whilst plunging down that slippery tunnel one dark night. That had come too close for comfort and it had only been pure luck that he regained control at the last moment. Then there was that occasion when he had got carried away in the après bar and nearly lost it when his excitement got the better of him on the journey home. Still it would be different now. She had insisted and finally got her own way. Safety was the best way forwards for both of them. The black rubber ribs that she caressed now would make all the difference in the future and both would benefit from the improved sensation. "Well" said the salesperson "have you decided yet? Pirellis or Dunlops for the winter tyres?"
snow conditions
After practicing going down she gets the impression she has done something wrong. Confused she looks at him.

He grabs her and forces her legs apart.

"On carvers we don't ski the Austrian way" says the instructor.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
His gloved hand firmly closed around hers, making it impossible for her to relax her grip on his hard shaft. "I vant you to take my pole" he commanded. "I do nut mind eef you hav a little flick from time to time, but I vant to see eet going in firmly at zee base of zee mound. Dees time you vill take zee fall line through zee bumps."
snow conditions
OK...if this is all still running...it is, after all, a way of whiling away the autumn until the snow comes...

'Yes!' 'YES!' 'YES!' she cried...

'Steady on...' I said '..you're crayoning on the wax a bit excessively....'

Last edited by Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name: on Sun 15-09-13 7:35; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
The loud, throbbing music hurt my ears until they felt they were bleeding, the images in the film were disjointed, unclear, but they revealed enough for me to see the intermingled, twisting bodies; people obsessed, forcing themselves to a level of hurt which was clearly on the brink of madness...

'that's it, no more late nights watching amateur go pro skiing vids on Youtube for me...'
ski holidays
"Combien est-ce que ça coûte?" ....... I asked her.

"Sept euros cinquante cents!" ........ She replied

"Pour une bière?"........

"Oui"......... I left the restaurant.
snow report
valais2, I thought that was going to be about fC!!
latest report
Megamum, ..well I was tempted to say '...in homage to Megamum's ski maintenance thread....'

(ps did you see Jon's post re the plastic scraper sharpener? Jolly useful...as I mentioned I have the bench version and this one looks as good but is a much cheaper option)
ski holidays
valais2, I did - it looks a good product doesn't it?
latest report
Megamum, (although this should be on your maintenance thread just a note here: what you will find is that you build a small collection of very useful tools which fit the way you approach maintenance. For example, I have a standard 2cm wood chisel, very sharp, which is excellent for removing raised ptax around a gouge and (as I mentioned re candles) for removing excess ptex once you have done a candle repair; I have a box of small pieces of wax which are perfect for crayoning-on prior to hot wax; I have a load (40+) of thick elastic bands for holding back brakes (I often have 6-8 pairs of skis to service in one hit; flexible araldite for nicks from top sheets; a couple of squares of thick plastic sheet (about 20cm square) to wrap around binding with elastic bands when I do edges to stop swarf from getting in (much quicker than taping them up); and a great little gas blowlamp with piezo ignition for lighting repair candles. None of it expensive and all great additions to a ski maintenance tool kit).
latest report
valais2, many thanks for tips, and you are sure that little lot has absolutely nothing to do with 50 Shades of Ski, because as additions to a list of suitable instruments they are.....errr............ not without intrigue wink

6-8 to service in one hit, my word, you must end up exhausted!!! Shocked
ski holidays
Megamum, ...I am afraid the list was boringly without any intentional double-ententre - 6-8 includes my skis, kids' skis, and any other group of ski hoodlums who are staying with us, usually 4 at a time. While family relaxes in front of a log fire, I set up in the hall to service the vast mixed pile of skis which have been dumped in the boiler room...luckily my smallest one's slalom skis are only 100cm long and a joy to service...
ski holidays
valais2, I know Very Happy - I was merely trying to keep the mildly entertaining thread on track wink
snow report
I did hand Schuss an angle guide and some black latex gloves when she remarked that she needed a good service. True story Little Angel
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy