Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

pls help me pick the right skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys...could u help me pick a one quiver ski pls?
I'm an inetermidiate skier 1.86 m tall (6.1 feet), weighing about 100kg (220 pounds) thats looking to find a ski that would perform very good on groomers but could handle shallow powder decently.
I'll be skiing about 80% on piste and the rest off piste and mostly in Eastern Europe where the ski traks arent that well groomed most of the times (icy, moguls sometimes and but fairly wide).
I just moved near a ski resort so I hope I will get to ski more than 30 days a year from now on.
So far I've been looking at the Armada ARV ti (but I think they will be a bit too expensive for me) and the Line Influence 105 2012/2013 that have more than a decent retail price.
All in all ive got about 500€ (700$) to spend on skis and some good bindings.

So pls help me out. Thx a lot!

Sorry for the bad English.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry I'm not up to date with suitable skis for you - but this might be better under equipment, or piste (but not under off-piste which you say you are not much into and anyway has much fewer posters).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy