Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TGV from Marne la Vallee

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Would like to combine ski-ing (probably Les Arcs or linked resorts) at beginning April with a few days at Disneyland Paris. Thought it would be easy to find train times for TGV service from Marne La Vallee (the Disney TGV station) to Bourg St Maurice but am really struggling. Have managed to find there is a direct service (in 5 hours only) from BSM to Marne La Vallee (using the sncf site) but can't find anything direct outbound. Is there any way of looking up train timetables as I'm finding the sncf site need to input a journey data a real pain! Would I be better off phoning raileurope - not sure whether they have same prices?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
parkski, try the french railways internet timetable, here , hope that helps

Alternatively the Swiss rail timetable also covers most of Europe and gives more information on alternative trains try here
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
parkski, not sure there is a direct link but the RER (suburban service) has a station right in Eurodisney. Raileurope will give you the same prices as SNCF but they never volunteer them. SNCF website is a pain but you only have to input travel dates and times to find the information you need, it's a matter of iteration.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy