Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any BASI L3 aspirants in Les Arcs / La Plagne this season...?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Spent last season and the one before nipping back and forth between Les Arcs and London and putting my snow time to good use preparing for various L3 modules, completing hours, etc. All done now save for teach and tech. Got some good input last year from John T at New Gen to help things along.

Wondering if there are any snowhead skiers staying in Les Arcs / Vallandry / Peisey / La Plagne / BSM this season also aiming for L3 (or maybe already there and heading for full ISTD) who might want to hook up and have some fun skiing / working on technique / getting a few tours in, etc...

Have found no shortage of very good boarders, but (though I love 'em all to bits), there's a different dynamic to skiing, and not a lot you can bounce off each other technique-wise. I did hear of a few fellas similarly minded (Jamie / BSM, refresher last year with John T - are you a snowhead?!) and occasionally bumped into a few through some of the New Gen chaps, but it was hard to get much going - not quite the 'critical mass' there that I think was needed. Hence the post.

I realise there may not be many folk doing this sort of thing in that particular area: most gravitate towards 3V, EK, Verbier, but those are not options open to me just yet. But bearing that in mind, appreciate that I may need to give the thread an occasional bump, and hope that won't upset anyone.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:
admin wrote:

I'm surprised you two haven't seen more response - I wonder whether the L2 and L3 refs are a little too low-key?
I've edited each of your topic titles to refer to "BASI L2/L3" as it's a keyword, people interested in such things, are more likely to notice.

Many thanks admin. And here is the promised bump...

http://www.spurgeonworld.com/blog/archives/2010/02/mogul_migration.html
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Will keep my ear to the ground as the season approaches to help round up a few like minded people
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy