Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What do you do to relax after a huge sesh on the slopes?

Poster: A snowHead
flangesax, I was thinking of something a little similar. Make lots of tea - maybe some baguette/cakes for those who can't wait. Make sure people, especially kids have done something sensible with any wet gear. Have a shower. Cook supper, whilst drinking a gin and tonic. And then maybe a glass of wine. But nobody is paying me....... wink

Actually I enjoy getting a meal ready after a day's skiing, and I enjoy having visitors.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ice bath and video playback

No wait, pub till chuckin out (nice and sweaty in all the gear). Well, i used to do that. Now its more home, make tea (not my own) run bath (not my own). Eventually peel the gear off and grab a luke warm at best shower and a well earned beer

Wouldnt trade it
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
W ank like a Gibraltar monkey.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What about that enjoyable moment when the boots come off. Sitting back with your boots freshly off is the best and most relaxing bit. Though perhaps "freshly" is not the right word to use re exposing your socks to the open air.
After that its getting out of the sweaty kit ASAP. Lovely. Then a quick shower and ......then down to the bar for a beer! After that supper and in bed around 10pm most nights. Usually straight off to sleep. After a hard day that's a certainty.

And andersont, it's A Barbary Ape. I find it so offensive when people get that wrong.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mark1863, I stand corrected.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Barbery Masque or something. I could be wrong. NehNeh
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Normally strip off all the gear, walk around the chalet half naked while drinking copious amounts of beer, and maybe even a few stretches, before being shouted at by the missus to go have a shower. Then a hearty meal with lots of wine, and then a pass out to refresh ready for the next days adventures Toofy Grin

god i cant wait for this year.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
andersont wrote:
W ank like a Gibraltar monkey.

Laughing

Surely you should go 'apres' to negate the need to shake hands with the unemployed?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
andersont, I believe that the the Profanisaurus refers to that particular act as the 'Gibraltise Backhand'
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
often a beer, then shower (or those two can be reversed), read, dinner, bed. Or after a very long ski day with the sun setting during the last descent after skinning up, ending far away from the resort and requiring a taxi home there may only be time for a very quick shower before coming down rather late for dinner.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
sprawl on the sofa with a beer or 2 or 3 in my base layer until i'm forced to go and wash/ get dressed/ cook dinner/ eat dinner/ etc. this is invariably the same whether it's the family trip, the guys' trip or a day in the highlands.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.

Scandi crew
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cup of char, cake, pain au choc, croissant, french stick left over from morning, shower, snore.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Cup of char, cake, pain au choc, croissant, french stick left over from morning, shower, snore.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
PP, that looks like a great location for a beer. snowHead
snow report
Straight to the pub, get pissed then stumble home and hope I can get my kit off, have a shower and eat before passing out.
ski holidays
flangesax wrote:
Rush home... make sure the afternoon gluhwein and tea is sorted for you lot... chat a lot to you lot... make dinner for you lot... make you lot drunk on wine and beer.... try to convince you lot to drink more Flying Hirsch... thrash you lot at guitar hero...

You forgot to mention "Rush in attentively when bell is rung."
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy