Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Extending existing 6-day Courchevel local pass to 3V area pass?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

OH and I are currently considering a week's holiday through Crystal to La Tania in February, for which there is a deal (ending today!) to get 2 for 1 local (Courchevel) 6-day lift passes. There's no option to upgrade this to an area pass via Crystal under the deal, but I was told by a Crystal rep that we could pay for a 6-day area extension in resort. Does anyone know if this is in fact possible, and if so, roughly how much it is? Having searched online, I can only see options a) to purchase 1-day extensions, for which we'd end up paying more than just buying 6-day area passes if we did 4 or more days, or b) to buy the area pass straight off, so not covering our situation of needing to extend existing local passes.

I know that the local pass covers a pretty large area, so it may be that we just go for the 2 for 1 local deal and extend it on a day or two - but just trying to look at all the options at the moment!

Thanks in advance for any help snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You will be able to do at the lift pass office in resort.
Just look at online at the price of the local and area pass and you will pay the difference, for both lift passes.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Layne, fantastic, thanks! Was hoping this would be possible - now to book the holiday tout de suite!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You can upgrade on a daily basis at the lift office as well. Last time I was in the Courchevel you had to leave the local pass area at least 3 days to make it worthwhile.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
catclaires, not sure if you have already seen this but this is useful info on La Tania and 3 Valleys lift passes. http://www.latania.co.uk/skiing/passes.htm
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you want to save yourself a trip to the lift pass office, you can wait for the Crystal rep to call you about a week before you leave, tell them that you want to upgrade and they should be able to take payment on the coach and have new passes ready for you there and then.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks very much for the info, everyone - holiday is booked now (excited) so will look into the best way of upgrading closer to the time! Appreciate all the feedback (still quite new to all this).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy