Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania to Meribel ESF La Chaudanne for 9.15?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are staying in La Tania and need to get to Meribel ESF La Chaudanne on just one day [Sunday]....I'm wondering if it will be feasible to get the gondola out of La Tania when it opens (9?) and then ski down to Meribel in time for the start of the lesson at 9.15?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No, it's not possible. The Dou de Lanches chair which you also need doesn't open until 9.20. There are no buses either unless you're there on a peak week (but the timetable changes every year and last year they didn't run on Sundays anyway) so it's a taxi I'm afraid.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sun 28-07-13 15:06; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pandams, see if your tour op will minibus you over...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Or invest in time machine. Bad luck.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pandams, any reason why it has to be ESF Meribel? Can you use ESF La Tania instead?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kitenski wrote:
pandams, see if your tour op will minibus you over...

Good idea. Definitely worth asking assuming they are with a TO.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Even if it was theoretically possible I'd be reluctant to assume it will be possible on the day; lifts are often slow to open first thing if there's been significant snowfall, high winds, and so on.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for replies....we are staying in La Tania for 4 days before transferring to Meribel for the next week where the kids are doing ESF....it was just this one day - so will drive them around; appreciate the responses.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you need any lessons in La Tania a mate works for Magic in La Tania , great instructor ask for Greg
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
My daughter had a great time with Magic last year (her instructor was Roberto rather than Greg), so happy to second skimottaret's recommendation. We'll be using them again.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
If you have a car, then drive over. It should take about 20 mins plus parking time and kids faffing time!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy