Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Didn't realise this place exsisted...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... you don't think of Snowdomes in France. 620m's is a good effort.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11zw1c_camera-embarquee-en-piste-avec-julien-lizeroux-au-snowhall_sport#.Uea7HEZwbMw
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
620m slope, impressive
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pretty sure they've been holding decent standard races here for some time. The prices are so much cheaper than the UK ones as well. Similarly in the Netherlands and Germany. Landgraaf is as big I think. My daughter used to live in The Hague and was able to go to one there for a fraction of the price I pay at Chill Factore. From what I can tell the buildings are much more functional, aimed at winter sports rather than trying to become alternative 'Theme Parks' as seems to be the case here.

I always thought we really missed a trick building a bunch of 170 - 200m slopes and not being able to decide who and what they were really for.

Try suggesting to the management that improvements might be made, you'll be told they've got it right. Hmmm, how much money are they making?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ade57, Agreed, and not even the 400m slope planned for the 'long-awaited-will-it-ever-be-built' Snoasis proposed for Suffolk is still a long way short of 620m.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think I want to move. Where is it?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Is it this place?
Ahh... Just thought, am I allowed under french law to SHOW you where this ski slope is? Or should we wait for an official guide?? Toofy Grin

Nuts to it!
http://www.snowhall-amneville.fr/
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Richard_Sideways, mwah!

Just spotted it's left after Reims. SnowHeads weekend????? snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have heard the snow can be very harsh on skis, but it may have improved. Landgraaf may be a better bet as it has some good Summer offers.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hmmm.... that's closer than Landgraaf. 2hrs23min away. Closer than the Vosges. snowHead

(Although I used to live 10min train ride away from the one in the Hague, and 10min bus ride from the one in Zoetermeer, and I never visited either in 4 years)
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
andy wrote:
Hmmm.... that's closer than Landgraaf. 2hrs23min away. Closer than the Vosges. snowHead

(Although I used to live 10min train ride away from the one in the Hague, and 10min bus ride from the one in Zoetermeer, and I never visited either in 4 years)

if youre in germany have you tried Bottrop??, thats the longest of the lot!!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nope. Think that's the one that looks like an empty warehouse inside? I know some people do the Landgraaf/Bottrop double, since they're not that far away from each other. Should be driving past it next month though, with a spare half a day to kill.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
andy, The Amneville slope is basically just a warehouse on a mining spoil heap.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy