Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serre Chevalier - free Kindle download Wed 17th and Thurs 18th July

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm a Serre Chevalier fan who has lurked for a while on Snowheads. This is my first ever post, so please be kind. I hope I don't offend anyone, infringe any rules or do anything stupid.

I received this email from Rick Lopez today. Rick runs www.serrechevalier.org. I've just downloaded the book and thought some of you Snowheads might be interested. He's happy for me to spread the word.

"Hi, - You may have been aware that my wife Susan has written a book called The History of Serre Chevalier and Briançon which was published last December. The book is rather spectacular with over 400 pages and lots of colour photographs and drawings.

Yesterday we published the book digitally in Kindle Format. We made the price stupidly cheap, but for some that wasn't enough so for today and tomorrow we have dropped the price to zero, zilch, nada...(actually it's until midnight on Thursday night Pacific Time which is about 8am on Friday morning GMT)

Have we gone mad? Yes completely, but what we want is some reviews on Amazon from YOU!

So please download the book today and leave a review on Amazon as soon as you can. If you don't have a Kindle you can still read it on phones, ipads or computers all that will be explained when you download it.

If you are in the UK use this link:

http://www.serrechevalier.org/suebookkindleuk

for everyone else you can use this one:

http://www.serrechevalier.org/suebookkindlecom

Enjoy the book

Rick

p.s. Don't forget to leave a review on Amazon
p.p.s Definitely don't forget to leave a review on Amazon!

Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy