Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens chalet for partygoers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone

We are a group of friends and for the last 10 years we have been to Val Thorens. When it started we where studying, so we went on the low budget model: Super cheap apartments in the Glaciers complex(in the bar street), self catering, lots of drinking(and noise) in our rooms and off for the city late in the evenings. Several years ago we were done with studies, but for some reason we kept to the same formula.

This year someone has asked "We make 10 times as much money as we did when we started out, why dont we get some more spacious accomodation and someone to cook and clean for us?" Everyone agreed that thats what we need, however we do not want to stray away from the original formula too much. This is our boys trip and it needs to be messy and loud as usual.

So basically what we need is:

An apartment/chalet close (and I mean really close) to the bar street in Val Thorens where we can:
* Drink tons of booze we buy in the supermarket
* Make noise
* Have someone making dinner for us, cleaning up after us, maybe even shopping for us
* Have a good spacious living room
* Has room for 14 people
* Rent it without transport, people come from everywhere and some have been in Val Thorens or other resorts the previous weeks

Dinner should not be fancy, just well made. The apartment/chalet does not need to be fancy, just have good space.
It's pretty obviuos that we should not share anything with families/children or people who want to sleep, that will just go wrong.

Is it even possible to get anything like this? It's obvious that it will have a solid price tag, but that's not so important.

I'm a long time lurker here btw, thanks for an amazing forum.

-- r
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Catered Chalet Very Happy ! They'll do all the cleaning, cooking and shopping , when you get the munchies over night don't pinch food out the fridge etc otherwise you'll be eating tomorrows breakfast or dinner! Most places offer drinks included but by the sounds of it you guys'll need a top up!

If your rowdy it can put some companies off taking your booking, breaking things in the Chalet is not cool and you'll more than likely annoy your hosts etc if you break too much stuff because it can get costly to replace. and don't expect them to clean up your sick either... i'm sure if you're hosts wanted to clean up puke they'd be nurses.

making loads of noise can be a grey area, even if you're sole occupancy in a chalet there are still neighbours. and if you get a grumpy neighbour it's safe to say you should expect a visit from the gendarmes.

and, when drunk... don't be rude to your hosts... I mean they are working hard to make your holiday great so cut them some slack
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bcc1701, Try skiworld, they have some chalets there that could be the right size and I'm sure that you can book it accommodation only.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy