Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Black Diamond Tours (Japan)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well done clarky999, you'll have a mega time......you'll need to deploy a snorkel out there for all the face shots, Go Pro will be on full time, make sure we get plenty of vids for us to check out. Trip of a lifetime eh?!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello! I´m Toni from Spain, I will go to Hokkaido next winter, I Will arrive 20 of january to 28 of jaunuary. I book hotel in sapporo in hotel near to train station. I will explore to different ski resort.

So anybody in hokkaido in these dates maybe have good epic powder day together.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice one clarky999! Hopefully catch you for a ski at some point!

keivancas, hi Toni! I usually ski the ski areas around Sapporo, so drop me a message before you head out here.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ok, MagSeven. What is you favorite resort?

Another question: I would like enjoy to night snowboard in Niseko and Kiroro. Do you meet timetables of kiroro ski bus to Otaru? I´m looking at in Hyperdia and I found good conection for return of Hirafu to Sapporo.

My idea of travel:

1 kiroro

1 Niseko United

1 rusutsu

1 Kamui ski links

Maybe 1 FURANO, 1 Asahidake, 1 teine or repet resort.

I would like enjoy with local of epic powder day, thank you for your offer.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My favourite spot is Teine.

Looking at your plan, that involves alot of travel. If you're only around for 7-8 days, I'd maybe suggest focusing on one area. I'd say you could possibly skip the Furano/Asahidake/Kamui section, and focus on a few days in Niseko area and a few days based in Sapporo. For night skiing, I'd say Hirafu in Niseko has by far the best terrain and lighting available. Also, you didn't have Sapporo Kokusai on your list, but I'd definitely recommend it.

I'm afraid I can't give too much advice on buses as I have a car, so use that to travel to the ski hills. The Hokkaido Resort Liner bus looks to offer a pretty good service covering most ski resorts.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
MagSeven wrote:
Nice one clarky999! Hopefully catch you for a ski at some point!

For sure dude! I'll be there 16th Jan - 4th Feb, probably heading to Sapporo on the 31 (probably get one or two days skiing in whilst there, as well as checking out the city). Ay idea which days would be best for you to go skiing?

Any tips on cheap places to stay? Currently looking at: http://www.inos-place.com/ and http://www.jimmyzbp.com/english/ I assume getting from one of those to the airport for a 7:50am flight will be pretty difficult (I'm not good in the mornings unless it's a pow day), so thinking I'll head to an airport hotel on the night of the 3rd.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
clarky999, that weekend of 1st/2nd Feb will be perfect for a ski somewhere. I don't often stay in hotels in the city, but occasionally use this one http://www.b-norte.jp/norte1/english/ Hotel Norte, a business hotel near Nakajima Koen. Generally around 3,500 per night for a private ensuite room, including a decent brekkie. It's close to the subway station and also near one of the larger hotels where the Resort Liner bus runs from. Also easy staggering distance from Susukino!

For an early flight you'd have to stay in Chitose the night before as I don't think the trains would get you there early enough. Only other option would be an expensive taxi.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
MagSeven, Sweet - beers on me!

Hotel looks ideal too, thanks!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy