Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Skier's Last Bastion

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is that last Bastion of the skier, the lurid one-piece, now under threat from the Darkside Fraternity?

Maybe Laughing

Whilst in Serre Chevalier last week, it was quite apparent that a fair percentage of boarders were surfing whilst wearing what has tradtionally been the sole preserve of the skier Shocked .

So, mock no further all ye boarders Laughing , as some of your compadres seem intent on taking the skiers last bastion of fashion for their own, spurning baggy bottoms and the like in the process Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I dont un=derstand why every=body doesnt wear a one=piece. The brighter the colour the better for me as I'm convinc=ed it aids overall control of skis and now board=ers are finding out the benefits. Today I knock=ed 7 =minutes off my pb on the famous Luc= Alphand Serre =Chevalier black run in a pink, orange, yellow, green number pur=chased this morn=ing, post=ing a time of 2mins= 49sec. I dont think there are many Brits who could beat that time in a 2= piece. My advice is try the one=piece there will be no go=ing back.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Prince of Wails has obviously followed your advice, do you think this merits a By Royal Appointment warrant?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
By Royal Appoint=ment can only apply to the Tartan one=piece.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hahahahahahaha Laughing Chris Exclamation Was it early enough in the day to make your own ========== tracks Wink And were there any attempts to "touch the velvet", oh er...sorry... velcro on your lurid number?

2 mins 49 eh? You didn't have an ESF instructor underneath you by any chance Laughing Laughing Laughing

If your time is true and you were truly feeling the force, then it's Nevica time for me Laughing, and possibly Jason too Exclamation
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Did I mention I was on the back of a snoew=mobile when I posted that time?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Up or down the Luc (Marc)?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Down mark. I do not participate in any sport which has ambulances at the top of a hill.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
chris, Laughing Laughing Laughing mind you, the way you ski, it must be hard to tell sometimes Wink Exclamation Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy