Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Early Bird Club

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Garfield,

I can't remember seeing snow in Seefeld in summer. We saw a bit in Mittenwald one year, and I think you can normally find some up the Zugspitze. I'm sure Sue will put me right soon Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ive just booked flights to Lyon and verbally confirmed our apartment in La Tania with the owner for the last week in Janaury. Very excited. I was even thinking of squeezing a late March few days trip for me and the hubby to anywhere but there doesnt seem to be many places that you can book for just a few days and they want the whole week. could anyone point me in the direction?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just booked a half term deal for 25 of us to La Toussuire. Fantastic deal with a company called Sunweb. Self catering apartments with area lift passes coming in at around £329 per head.

Impossibly excited and 3 holidays to get through before that one. Sometimes life is good Little Angel
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mrs M just bagged a bargain - going to Seefeld next week as well.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
VERBIER EARLY BIRD 30% DISCOUNT

Heading to Verbier next winter? Save 30% on your ski hire!

Verbier 2013/2014 EarlyBird offer! You have until the 1st of September to book you rental equipment for next season.

If you are already planning your next winter trip to Verbier let us help you out - Simply head to http://www.skiservice.com and use the promo code EB13 to save 30%!

For more info: http://goo.gl/3TFEJ
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just ordered a set of snow tyres for the car before the prices start to rise and may I be the first to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
happy new year Toofy Grin
did i do that in july.... Puzzled
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just found out that my Nat West card points were enough to book a flight to Geneva in late March for a cheeky weekend. So with half term already sorted just January's to think about now Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Got my girls' ski jackets half price at Snow and Rock on Monday Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
NeddySkiGoon wrote:
Time off work booked, money earmarked. flight identified, just need the Birthday Bash Buttons! wink
snowHead

They are up now. I'm in.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Now got 4 full weeks booked and organised s well as my normal day trips! A week each month so far, so only Easter to sort out - that may mean quite a lot of overtime to manage the time off or negotiating with my boss for some serious Home Office time! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
January, UCPA off piste week in Serre Che all booked up Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy