Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

World's Most Expensive Ski Resorts 2005 by Forbes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Now that we are busy planning our ski trips, it may be useful to take a look at this list from Fobes.com. Very Happy
The article introducing the list is here.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
the Chateau at Whistler seems fairly reasonable compared to some on that list. I was fortunate enough to be comped a stay at the Game Creek Chalet once - they didn't mention the hot tub on the balcony, perfect for enjoying a glass of wine at sunset.
I'm surprised the St Regis at Aspen didn't make it in...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How is it that the Americans seem to equate an individual property as a 'resort'? When I think of a resort I generally have a town or village in mind.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey, I've stayed at one!! The Lodge at Vail - very nice it was too, particularly breakfast. I believe the restaurant is meant to be very good but we ate burgers and burritos in various bars instead Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think there may be a wider audience if someone publishes a list of the world least expensive ski resorts. Getting nothing out of the accommodation may help concentration in skiing.

It is interesting to see a place in UAE, with 100% man-made snow indoor skiing facilities, features on the list.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
For the seriously high end I'm not sure I get the benefits over staying at a heli operation other than if you had a non-skiing partner etc. Surely you don't want to mix with the hoi polloi all day (ok maybe just jealousy Very Happy )
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We had Easter Sunday brunch at Chateau Whistler last Easter (!). Fantastic, but I wouldn't want to pay that much for breakfast again
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wow, about half of them are in Vail!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy