Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"Holy crap. The sky is pooping out snow" ...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... the words of Morgan Ralph, Freeskier Magazine, 'yesterday'.

Morgan Ralph's snow report is worth a read if you want to feel the excitement in the poor man's bones - he doesn't feel prepared, the winter's arrived, and the snow's falling around his ears in Colorado ... and Canada.
Quote:
I recommend you head to Canada for a week and then come down to Colorado to get as much skiing in as possible before the Texans invade at Thanksgiving. Or you could head out east, as Hurricane Wilma has generated energy to an already massive North Easter storm. “It gave us four feet of snow and 15 foot perfect waves,” Moore said. [that's Tyler Moore, an 'East Coaster']

Would anyone 'in the colonies' like to give us any further updates on the disgusting amounts of snow you're enjoying?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was in the States at the weekend and caught a weather report from Snoqualmie Pass. The reporter was standing outside with snow being "pooped" right over him. They did a great piece about all the families up on the hill. Hrad to tell who had the biggest grins - the kids on sledges or the parents on skis. More here:
http://forum.powdermag.com/forum/showflat.php?Number=103584
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy