Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

want something unique

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
not sure i would want to pay this much for this but for a little unique skiing souvenir http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lindsey-Vonn-Custom-Spyder-Downhill-Ski-Suit-AUTOGRAPHED-/330942722477?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
For a good cause though... so fair play to her. You'd think her boyfriend would put in a bid though, wouldn't you...not short of a bob or two...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Probably be a bit baggy on my thighs 'n back bottom wink

Davidof might have it for the training clone he is creating to ski off against.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fatbob wrote:
Probably be a bit baggy on my thighs 'n back bottom wink

Davidof might have it for the training clone he is creating to ski off against.

I was surprised it was a Large... thought she'd be a medium at most.

Spyder Race suits are quiet roomy... I wear a large one, 42 inch chest and broad shoulders and with back protector a large is needed. My Colmar Large on the other hand, is more like a Spyder medium....freakin skin tight...not good for the under carriage wink Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
CEM wrote:
not sure i would want to pay this much for this but for a little unique skiing souvenir http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lindsey-Vonn-Custom-Spyder-Downhill-Ski-Suit-AUTOGRAPHED-/330942722477?

It sure looks nice though! But you have to watch out with impulsive buying behaviour, I learned a lesson myself. Had my eyes on one of these cool military watches, and wanted one for a long time. So I was in a way too happy mood to even think sensible and walked into a store one day, walked out with a Bell&Ross vintage WWI, nicest watch that I've ever bought. Of course, what happens when you show it to your friends people will ask what you've paid for it (not the politest question, but those are my friends). Later on, a friend of mine showed me the same watch, found on chrono24.com, and I can't even remember how much cheaper it was, but it was ridiculous. Then, you have this awkward feeling in your stomach for a few days, no joke.
So, the top tip of the day: think about it wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Alistar, don't worry, catsuits never go cheap. Even at the Chamonix bring and nuy sale the cheapest rattiest, much washed (I hope) kids ones were €140.

Given that mine cost me €10, I think I got a bargain.

Also, it has way more character than Ms Vonn's
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wow went for?

Quote:
Winning bid:
US $2,500.00
[b]

nice one C[/b]
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'd only pay that much if it was unwashed Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy