Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiwear Sale - Swindon, Wilts

Poster: A snowHead
There's one of those Ski Wear sale events at the Oasis Leisure Centre in Swindon this Saturday ( 12th Nov ). 11.00-16.00

I've found these sorts of events quite useful for accumulating good value gear in the past.

It's run by these people so at least you check out the type of stuff they have before deciding whether to pay a visit
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Timberwolf, A friend went to the one staged in Ipswich by the same people a couple of weeks back and completely kitted herself & other half out for their first trip this winter - apparently they were doing a roaring trade!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A roaring what?

They could capture the lion's share of the skiwear market in Swindon with this hungry pricing.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good point Nick Dawes, as you say these events are excellent for acquiring stuff for that first trip
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yep, David Goldsmith, they could become the mane retailer.......
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kings of the Swindon shopping jungle, in fact.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
In Swindon? Home of the Magic Roundabout?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
parlor, a very good friend of mine was involved in the design of the magic roundabout, they won all sorts of awards from such well renowened publications as 'The Municipal Engineer' for their efforts. I believe he still has one of thes awards on his mantlepiece, poor sad B'stard.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
What's wrong with 'The Municipal Engineer'? Presumably they're experts in the field of roundabouts.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

poor sad B'stard

Civil engineer poor? I think not Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Timberwolf, they have a warehouse near me, some excellent stuff, and I've been told one of the guys there is a good bootfittter (used to work at LD mountain centre in Newcastle) .
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
David@traxvax, when I put Magic Roundabout into Google image search SO much stuff came up for Swindon. I went to school nearby and once had a driving lesson around the magic roundabout... amazing experience when you struggle on a single roundabout...
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
parlor, St Joseph's ?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Cheers for that.

Might just have to make a visit on Saturday!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Timberwolf, no & I'm not telling where wink
snow conditions
parlor, fair enough. Trouble is, I'm even more intrigued now. Top marks for creating an air of mystery!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy