Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The truth about off piste

Poster: A snowHead
Quote:
One ski binding engineer who wishes to remain anonymous claims he was aware of the correlation from the beginning. “We designed the bindings to be heavy on purpose, hard to operate, and prone to getting jammed with ice. We knew they would sell, but we hoped that they would frustrate people enough to stay out of the backcountry. I just hope we can fix this.”

http://www.tetongravity.com/blogs/Ketchup-Soup-Backcountry-Skiing-Causes-Global-Warming-6535114.htm
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pity they can't apply it to cars...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Very Happy That's very funny: I thought from the quote it was serious.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Who's Becky Puzzled
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
robapplegate, you really don't want to know her Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
So global warming is down to Scarpa.....jeez - I thought he was OK.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I wish they wouldn't put ketchup soup in the title, spoils it before you've even seen it
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I didn't think they did irony and satire in the US

Oh, I see, they don't ... which is why they have to explain everything at the bottom of the article

I think this is called sarcasm
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mosha Marc, Now I'm intrigued wink
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
& I've only ever seen one ski bum doing the genuine ketchup soup thing (in Whistler) - dirt bagging at its finest, along with pickle shots and energy gel aka sachets of honey.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
At the risk of sounding really old-fartish, I really hate the way that the yanks think that 'poo-poo' is perfectly pleasant word that can be used for anything. I don't mind it as a word, but out of context it seems pretty crass.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Haha, gave me a laugh at least....

Think it's indisputable that in the last 100 years this planet has had machines that 'cause change' introduced - how much so is the big question as climate change cycles do happen and have done for millennia. It is impossible to say how much is human impact.

Gotta hope the snow hangs around though : )
ski holidays
Sarcasm is saying something that isn't true and knowing it. Cynicism is saying something you wish wasn 't true and knowing it is.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy