Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet hosting St Christoph, near St Anton.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
And for my next question!! My son has been offered a position for next season, having never been there can anyone tell us if there's much in St Christoph or does everything happen in St Anton? How far is st Anton and is it reachable, easily by cab? Ski area looks fab!! Thanks Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
St Christoph I'd suspect is gig working for the big Inghams hotel there. They seem a good crowd running it who mak etheir own social life but I'd guess it's a taxi into and from St Anton for living large. Someone else will know about night buses.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks fatbob, apparently the bus goes til 1.30 Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
feefee, not very much at all in St Christoph, but it's only a couple of minutes to Anton in a taxi (a few years back we filled a taxi from St Anton to St Christoph, to do the 'full moon hike up to Galzig,' and it was only €2-3 each).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No Chalets in St Christoph so I'd echo the chalet hotel for Inghams as his job? Plenty of staff working there so they tend to make their own entertainment in the evening (they're allowed to drink in one of the bars in the hotel) or head down to St Anton using either the night busses (last one back about 1.30) or getting a taxi as there are always a number of them to share so only costs a couple of euros each, not much different than the bus. The service bus that runs between St Anton and Lech is free between St Christoph and St Anton so when not skiing the staff will use that to head to Spar in St Anton to stock up on beers etc. as there isn't a proper shop up in St Christoph.

Been a good bunch of staff up the the past two seasons since Inghams got it and again there are staff returning to the hotel for the upcoming season. He'll have an awesome season.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fab thanks all, yes it's the chalet hotel and yes he will love it! You have just reinforced what we were thinking so thanks very much Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy