Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Catered Chalet, France or Italy anyone recommend?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, there are four of us wanting a catered Chalet, pref with hot tub and some single rooms, (1 couple, 2 blokes who don't like sharing!)
Just wondered if anyone owns or can recommend one in either France or Italy.
The week Jan 4th/5th, and we are all boarders if that makes a difference!
Many thanks
Ben
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi ratty,
I live in the Three Valleys and can certainly recommend Meribel, in fact I even went for a little hike with the board today Very Happy in the sun building kickers at the end of May!! Check out our website linked to this post. It would be good to get some brothers in next year.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am jealous even though I'm
In Antigua on my honeymoon!
Lovely chalet but the two lads won't share, and doubt they'd pay supplements or double for a room each.
Maybe me and the Mrs might come start of Dec. see what the snows doing in November.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ratty1705, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Have a look at http://www.mountainsunltd.com/ They have a number of chalets and are usually good with singles. I know a lot of snowHeads (including myself) have used them and been happy with their stay.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I had some very helpful correspondence and offer from http://www.alpinefanatic.com/#/pierra-menta-12-14-pers/4561749400. Could not persuade my guys to go there because we are going very early season, may well be perfect for your dates.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Alpine Elements in Tignes les Brev. have single rooms and access to hot tub etc. Great Village with some fun apres.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy