Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help us bring the joys of skiing to an isolated community

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys

Don't take your skis for granted! For us they are a pleasure, and a work tool for some. For people of the Indian Himalaya learning to ski could be the key to improved communication, education, transportation, rescue, and job opportunities. Show YOUR appreciation for this wonderful sport that has so much to offer:

Check out our blog www.mountain-minions.com

Indiegogo page http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/zanskar-ski-project/x/4296752

Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/zanskarskiproject

Helps us to help this incredible community
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ZanskarSkiProject, Really great project I hope lots of Snowheads get behind this and help out, only too happy to send you a few pairs of gloves girls Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Know we had this thread running for that Ski charity in Pakistan which sort of seemed to peter out. If the offer of kit is still there, perhaps this could be a worthy alternative...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Richard,

Had a quick look at the Pakistan post. Unfortunately due to Indian Customs it is actually illegal to bring second equipment into India! Insane I know. A few people have had a lot of problems in trying. Our aim in this project is to help the Zanskari children help themselves by learning new skills- skiing and avalanche safety, which will benefit the whole community.

Thanks livetoski for your support! We bought some ABS off you last year Smile

Please guys check out our sites and help to spread the word!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy