Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Travel Insurance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just read in one of Scotland's Newspapers (Daily Record) that 14.2% of the 1.2 million british skiers do not have travel insurance when taking a ski holiday.

Personally, I think anybody who goes on a ski holiday without insurance is a complete nutjob!!

Anyway, I don't have a link through thingy as I am not that good with computers, but just thought I would let you all know!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jb1970, Are you sure it wasn't 12 Million wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jb1970, just copy and paste the URL from your browser into your post and hey presto magic links will do the rest. One warning - very long URLs will resize the page width.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
IncogSkiSno wrote:
jb1970, Are you sure it wasn't 12 Million wink

The paper definitely says 1.2 million
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jb1970, Take no notice of me, I was being facetious, it's Mark Hunter's figure that is incorrect NOT yours wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
IncogSkiSno wrote:
jb1970, Take no notice of me, I was being facetious, it's Mark Hunter's figure that is incorrect NOT yours wink

I've heard lot's of things about Mark Hunter's figure...but incorrect is a new one!! wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Elizabeth B, trust Mark to have the larger number.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Elizabeth B, David@traxvax, Would that be the % Proof figure Puzzled
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy