Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Like a video game

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
meh wrote:
northernsoulboy, so your approach to someone doing something somewhat dangerous is to make sure you endanger the people behind you by knocking them over at high speed? Shocked

If I clotheslined him on the outward turn, which I would, it would endanger no-one but him. As he's clearly a tool - caveat: unless this is staged and everyone on the drag is involved, in which case no problem - I think that's fair enough.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
foxtrotzulu wrote:

I don't believe what you say about a 'just a fun day of resort skiing' when the police cars were so obviously staged at the end. I do believe that he is genuinely a nice, mild mannered guy; so why the need to portray himself as such a knob?

It was definitely staged and I'm sure they had a proper film crew up there too. What I meant was, it wasn't epic heli drop-style terrain, or hero pow pillow pillaging, etc. Just normal lift-accessed everyday terrain, the sort of tracked out between the pistes stuff you can find at any resort, with (at best) average snow conditions. Yet he still made it look like the most fun thing ever.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy