Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommend me a family hotel in Les Arcs or Cervinia???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to try somewhere new for Easter 2014, I've skied many places but not Les Arcs or Cervinia!

Would probably drive so looking to book direct, with a smallish family run hotel. Nice to haves would be

1. Swimming pool for kids
2. steam/sauna for adults
3. option for kids to eat earlier than adults
4. Close to slopes
5. Price wise looking at a budget of approx Euro 2400 for a week inc 2 adult lift passes

Cheers,

Greg
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kitenski, dunno about pricing but check out the Hotel Vanoise in Plan Peisey (Les Arcs). Ticks most of your boxes.
Thread running in this section of the forum.

http://www.hotel-la-vanoise.com/uk/hotel-3-etoiles-paradiski-site-officiel.php
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dubaian, thanks, enquiry form on the way Smile
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dubaian, You beat me to it - it's a lovely hotel in a great position. Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kitenski, might be a delay in response - other thread suggested there might be a gap / short closure between winter/summer seasons. Madame Muriel Villiod (owner or his wife?) speaks excellent English if you needed to phone the Hotel.

The Club Med in Peisey might also suit for a family holiday?

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Wed 8-05-13 7:29; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kitenski, Not sure if this hits or smashes your budget, I figure smashes but http://www.radissonblu.com/resort-arc1950 . Its high where I would be aiming if booking for Easter. No cars, and on the slopes. Great location.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thefatcontroller, thanks, no prices coming up for April 2014 so far.......
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy