Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amadé and Super Salzburg Pass - Snow Report 2013/14

Poster: A snowHead
Its been sooooooo hot today - there are stars in the sky! How - just how! Ange
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Feck off Ange……no , wait, feck RIGHT OFF!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
flangesax, *gloats* so ,when do we get to see this video of your face being rubbed in the snow then Twisted Evil

Snowing fit to bust here folks, it´s going to be a great day snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Awwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeesome
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Timberwolf, all of us said it was the best powder day we have had in years!
It was coming down so fast by the time you did a run down through the trees the tracks were filled again. Epic day, I bet Waynos is still grinning!
Last run of the day down the Black 10 was just one massive knee deep powder field.
Same again tomorrow over at Planai if anyone wants to join us all Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
kooky, You weren't wrong, it was a great POW day. Was 40-50cms of fresh by the time we left, coming down at an incredible rate. Skied with a good mob at Zauchansee, boot deep from first run but just hitting base at times, stopped for a mid morning coffee, we hit the slopes again to find another 10cms. The new snow was binding very badly, we set of numerous small slides. Back in Schladming and snow heavy here in town, though wet and will disappear as soon as the sun comes out but for now it's still snowing. No action shots from me today, we take gopro out tomorrow though.

Fresh snow sir!

View from apartment yesterday and today
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
waynos, I keep re-living the ride down through that open powder bowl where we were all hollering, days like that are the ones you live to ski Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kooky, absolutely - just tried explaining that to Amanda but I'm not sure she really got it, had to be there. Puking it down again in Schladming, forecast is for continued heavy snow. I'm still grinning from today and at the same time getting excited about tomorrow, I need a beer!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
First day in Austria for a long time. It's ok if you like this sort of thing..... wink

^ Face shots.

^ Pow Pow Bow Wave.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
AndAnotherThing.., Welcome to Austria, I'll help show you the goods over the border in Steiermark tomorrow, should be, even, less people to fight with for fresh lines.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
After last week when we were there this is unbelievable!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
waynos, snowHead
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
AndAnotherThing.., it was great to ski with you, and looking forward to tomorrow……….I wonder how long Scarpa will manage to stay on his feet Twisted Evil
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kooky, Epic day. I reckon Scarpa is heading towards snowboarding. It's all about having a sit down Smile
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
AndAnotherThing.., Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
I take it all back and stand corrected. Im more than happy to be wrong. Happy days. Tomorrow is gonna be a goodun. Ange
latest report
flangesax, Ange, and you do know you are gonna get your face rubbed in that snow for being The Disbeliever!
Halleluja Sister! Very Happy
latest report
Lets play careful today - this was issued 18:00 last night by Salzburg avi service, will update again at 7:30 this morning, BUT level 4 avi risk, not surprising really.
http://www.lawine.salzburg.at/start.html?lang=de_GE
snow conditions
I'm not in Gastein at the moment but looking at the cams and photos online following yesterday's snow, looks like they've had between 0.5m and 0.75m up top. Plenty of snow down the the valley. Awesome!!!! snowHead snowHead snowHead

..... jealous. Crying or Very sad

Kersh
latest report
Na scheiße !!! I was there a week ago and got rained on.
Have fun you lot, fill yer boots up snowHead
snow conditions
Awesome powder day shared with a fab group of people (up to 12 at one point!) . We practically had Planai and Hauser Kaibling to ourselves. Endless whoops, grins, face plants, face shots, wipe outs, jumps and the odd quite tight tree run. On lift at 8:30, a couple of fuel stops, apres drink at 4 on top of mountain before trashing the secret untracked powder stash for fantastic late ski down. Thanks to all the ski amade crew and guest, fab day, feeling the burn now but still grinning. Some action pics to come from others for sure but for now here's taste of what we have to play in.

not more endless untracked trees

go kooky,
snow conditions
Fantastico!! Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
Austria. Still OK....

^ PowPow.

^ A little sit down.

^ Air time.

An EPIC day.
snow conditions
waynos wrote:

I hope someone sent the poo-poo out of those pillows!
ski holidays
waynos, thank you SO much for my most ever epic day off piste, I am really feeling the burn now you sure know where the best powder is though!
Absolutely the kind of day we will talk about for years to come, especially Ange when we did that rather precarious route down Haus Shocked Fantastic fun, and an awesome group, i don´t think i have ever skied with 11 people off piste all at one time, still grinning here…..and we get to do it again tomorrow Very Happy

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Mon 24-03-14 19:48; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
waynos, An excellent day. Thank you. snowHead

clarky999, Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
Just an N:B, if Waynos ever says it´s just an
Quote:

odd quite tight tree run

he means tight, as one of us said, tighter than a nut Shocked Laughing
snow report
clarky999, I did indeed squash a few of those pillows, look closely and you may see 'em in here

http://youtube.com/v/NJNsG3Xt83g

kooky, Do i really have to ski tomorrow! Shattered but I'm sure pizza and beer will help. Fancy meeting at Haus at 8:30, I can then shoot straight to airport at about 11.If that top lift opens will have some epic fun.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
waynos, 8,30????? Shocked
Lift opens at 8.15 mate, see you after we have shredded the first tracks Twisted Evil
BTW, nice vid, makes me go all Blush
latest report
kooky, well we can't have you shredding without me so I can do 8:15 at entrance to Haus gondel. Forecast quite cold tonight so snow higher up will be in great shape.
ski holidays
waynos, the snow may be in great shape, but after todays powfest, will we Wink Best crack open another Minger Very Happy
snow report
kooky, got my lips around a minger right now, it seems to be helping.
ski holidays
more video action from today.

http://youtube.com/v/iZQ2dmtK_xM
latest report
I was there this weekend and Sunday's conditions were awesome in Dienten. Powder and slopes to ourselves!
snow report
An early morning session at Hauser Kaibling. Still staying cold higher up and wonderful powder all over the place. The best is from the summit, acres of untracked just calling out to be skied but alas the top lift was closed, apparently a film shoot - I hope they make use of the powder.
latest report
I've just been reviewing Scarpa's video footage. Superb on all counts. There is some epic content for whoever does the out-takes edit
! Laughing Laughing
snow report
AndAnotherThing.., look forward to the edited video. Knees feeling it today, almost glad I'm back in the UK for the rest.
ski holidays
Quote:

look forward to the edited video.
and the out-takes!
snow report
No rest for me today. Highlight of the day was finding a GS course to play in. I'd forgotten how much fun gates are.

Knee's really feeling it now so Snowboarding for the last couple of days.

The out takes could be worth a few quid...
latest report
waynos, we have a new name for you, "Wayne the Destroyer"! I don´t think there is a part of me that dosn´t hurt, I feel like I have been hit by a truck, seriously broken! and I know I am not the only one Skullie
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy