Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes and The Espace Killy 2019/20 (Useful Links Page 1)

Poster: A snowHead
stewart woodward wrote:
Mrs W wrote:
@stewart woodward,

If you're worried about weight issues perhaps I should stop making you cakes???

You know cakes are one of the 5 a day essential foods Toofy Grin

Yep :- cake, tatties, tea, mushy peas, real ale.
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Kenzie, Hope you live in a tent!

Muppet - I would suggest a beer normally, probably not wise as I am moving in with the wrinklies to hep them at the weekend - next you are down PM me!
snow conditions     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@8611, Ta!
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@chocksaway, Did for 9 months around Africa.
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Groundhog day rolling eyes

More sunshine, great snow and quiet pistes Very Happy enjoying the life hopefully we will not get a influx of tourists at the weekend.

Weather forecast for tomorrow looks like more of the same. This us probably the longest sunny period we have had all season Puzzled

The travel news for the weekend looks good at the moment with very few cars expected up the mountain.
Flights should be OK with chambery reporting few delays expected but baggage handlers may be on strike
snow report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
stewart woodward wrote:
Groundhog day rolling eyes

More sunshine, great snow and quiet pistes Very Happy enjoying the life hopefully we will not get a influx of tourists at the weekend.

Weather forecast for tomorrow looks like more of the same. This us probably the longest sunny period we have had all season Puzzled

The travel news for the weekend looks good at the moment with very few cars expected up the mountain.
Flights should be OK with chambery reporting few delays expected but baggage handlers may be on strike

Getting bored/cabin fever already? Laughing
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@stewart woodward Very Happy
latest report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Does anybody know if STGM have announced any refund procedure for the un-used portion of season passes?
snow report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Mark1863, some confusion here. It said yes, that disappeared from the website. Now it says if you bought a pass, non defined, on line it will be done automatically.

Val site says yes but amount undecided. I am now guessing but I bet they are waiting for guidance from CdA HQ.
ski holidays     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@chocksaway,
Thanks
Will leave it a week and see what happens
snow conditions     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
There is a form on Tignes.net for reclaiming parking. Not sure if it applies to season tickets but I sent it with the proofed required anyway!

It's a pdf form, just remember it's a , between the euros and cents not a .

Took me 5 mins to work out why acrobat was making a rude noise!

It also asks for a digital Sig, I printed signed and scanned.
ski holidays     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@chocksaway, York over the past few days has been unbelievable but lovely without the crowds. I'll give you a shout next time I'm down or maybe a meet up in La Daille.

STVI sent out information today on claiming on your season pass. I've had my monies worth from my pass so not sure about claiming compensation.
snow report     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@muppet, Sounds good. Waitrose virtually fully stocked this morning. If you could live on easter eggs.......

But there was a queue outside Barclays?

Still nothing from STGM - weekly passes can be claimed but season passes exempted at the moment. I know a couple of Rottweilers still living in the village....
snow conditions     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@chocksaway,

Mrs W bought her pass from STGV so no problem Very Happy
snow report     
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@stewart woodward, I didn't realise you were 75 and exempt wink
snow report     
Radio Val d’Isère posted a picture of the 1st marmot of spring spotted today.
snow conditions     
@chocksaway,

Hope you have enough food. Spar supermarket is giving 50% discount today on cheese, eggs, yoghurt, ham etc. No shortage here rolling eyes
ski holidays     
@stewart woodward, off to the ancestral seat. Normally enough food in stock to feed an Army there!
snow conditions     
Quote:
Radio Val d’Isère posted a picture of the 1st marmot of spring spotted today
They'd be self-isolating if they knew the score wink Hope there wasn't another one within 2 metres...
ski holidays     
Snowing Very Happy
snow report     
stewart woodward wrote:
Snowing Very Happy

Aaah that'll be the first of the little top-ups I ordered before our trip on 4th April!!!
latest report     
Webcams look amazing.....wish I was there.
latest report     
Thought I would write to STGM re the season pass refund, The offices are closed. The following is the text of an auto-reply

"Welcome to the STGM.
Following the government decision, our offices will be closed as of today for an indefinite period.
Your requests will be processed as soon as we reopen.
We remind you of the following terms:
If you bought your skipass from a tour operator or hotel, please contact them directly.
If you bought your skipass on our website www.skipass-tignes.com, no action is needed, your file will be processed automatically.
For any other cases, please fill up request on https://ticketoski.fr/en/tignes
Given the exceptional conditions, we thank you for your patience.
In view of the large influx of requests, if you have already asked us for a refund, we ask you not to follow up.
Thanks for your understanding.
See you soon."
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy