Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jungfrau Ski region pt. 2

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well I've had the refund from the Jungfraubahn people for the two 6 day skipasses which I'd bought online for my friends who were due to join me on a later trip, in fact they even included the CHF5 postage in the refund which I wasn't expecting. When I paid for the total CHF591 back in the middle of January my credit card charged me £470.75 at the then exchange rate, however since then with the £ falling considerably against the CHF the repayment into my credit card now equates to £518.67, so I'm £47.92 better off! Madeye-Smiley

I've also contacted SBB and they are refunding me the Saver Day pass tickets I'd bought back in February for the same upcoming trip, so once again with the falling £ since then I should be quids in. Smile

I seem to be doing quite well from this unplanned currency trading! Toofy Grin
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A cold day, but sunny. Time for a hike up to the Leiterhorn.

So quiet here you can't believe it, but still lovely up in the hills above the village.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@telford_mike, Lovely. As I've said before if you (like virtually everyone in Europe now) has to be in self isolation I can think of fewer scenic places to be than the Jungfrau region. Smile
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What a life you still lead Mike, and there's still a ribbon of white back towards the village from Allmend.
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Still lovely here, mild temperatures and dry.

Quick hike out to the Mönchblick this afternoon, great views. Village is basically dead, just a few people at the Co-op this morning.
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Having fun with ‘night mode' on the phone:

Still sunny and nice here, no snow for almost a month now.
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Interview with Othmar Suter, owner of the Hotel Bellevue in Mürren talking about the village and how he came to live there. https://www.facebook.com/jungfrauregion/videos/152110522757646/
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A sprinkling of snow here in the village this morning. Down in the valley it soon melted.

It's much colder, we've got used to the mild weather recently.
snow report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Much nicer day today, perfect for a walk.

There are so few people about, even the goats are pleased to see us.
snow conditions     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You're kidding me?
snow report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
northantsred wrote:
You're kidding me?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
People are still skiing!

Beautiful weather, temp this afternoon about +15C.
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy