Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Peak Performance Heli Down Jacket SOLD

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
New without tags. Absolutely top of the range Peak Performance Heli Down Jacket.
Medium - I am 36 inch chest and this is just a bit too big - hence sale - and will fit 38-41.
It was a rushed purchase and I am kicking myself, but someone will get a bargain....I have replaced it with a small and it’s a bloody good jacket.
It stuffs down, and would be excellent for Canadian deep cold or cold months in the Alps.

See size chart:
https://www.peakperformance.com/gb/size-guides/

This is an exceptionally high quality insulated jacket. Premium down filling.
Pertex outer. DWR coated. Tougher nylon sections on shoulders etc.
Velcro adjust cuffs
Helmet compatible hood (for climbing peeps)

Originally 250gbp.
Asking 90.00gbp. Or thereabouts...

It’s this colour way exactly, not pink, not purple, sort of magenta. This is a photo of an identical jacket. In the photo it looks pink. It isn’t...we had a big debate on the colour in the family. 2 said it was pink, 4 said it was purple. It’s magenta.
https://www.skipass.com/petites-annonces/vetements/peak-performance-heli-down-jackettaille-.html

PM or text to 0770 250 5256

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 11-03-20 21:02; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
where abouts are you? uk or Swiz?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Mother hucker, ...in uk right now...just mowed lawn....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
need to do grass. Im in Nottingham but in Verbier next week. Never tried Peak performance on before so not sure how they fit
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Mother hucker, ...they run very true to size. Like Rab sizing. This jacket is a men’s - nicely long at rear. If you need it quickly I can send it first class without problem. Will be cheap because it would post as a small parcel.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
im in no rush, its to add to my extensive collection of ripped taped up patched down jackets. They dont seem to last long with me i kill them off quickly on the grit stone in the peak distict.
Ill have it, £90 posted?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Mother hucker, yep that’s fine

If you text your details to 0770 250 5256 I’ll sort postage

Bank transfer? PayPal? Krugerrands?

I think you’ll be very happy with the jacket it’s a fabulous piece of kit...
Best and thanks
Tim
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks Ross.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy