Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Has anyone bought any UNTRAKT clothing?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@scarlet here is the bargain jacket! https://www.sweetprotection.com/en-gb/voodoo-gore-tex-pro-jacket-womens/820004.html?dwvar_820004_color=PMPRP&cgid=62930
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@gaschick, Nice! I have the Salvation pants and they're great.
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don’t have any adult outerwear from HH (their merino underwear is great) but do have some for the kids (mostly from the K Shelter range) and I’m not too impressed with the durability.

They mostly last one season for my kids before the start to full apart around the cuffs. Scandinavian kindergarten/school over winter is the ultimate durability test!

I did buy my 9year old a new HH down jacket last year which she ripped 2 holes in after 4 weeks and the printed logos started to peel off after 6 weeks as well.

Before that jacket, she had one from Bergen’s of Norway which apart from one small hole (fixed with the included repair patch) it is in good condition. Most of our kids outerwear are in good enough condition to pass down or to sell on but not the HH stuff. All of it have gone in the bin/recycled after.
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bought Sweet Protection (Norwegian) jacket and pants in the sales. Feels top notch. My Sweet Protection helmet certainly is.

Other option for me was Stellar Equipment (Åre, Sweden), but I seemed to be between sizes.
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@gaschick, I have 2 Helly Hansen Jackets with the lower performance 'Helly Tech Protection' membrane. I've been wearing one for nearly 10 years skiing and it's been perfect. Always been warm and dry when layered appropriately and it's showing no major signs of wear. The other I use and abuse here for hiking and dog walking in all weathers and again it's great. I bought a Norrona Lofoten Active last year and the glued hem fell apart with one weeks light use (though Norrona did of course repair it free of charge).

Have since bought a new pair of Helly Sogn bibs which feel and look excellent quality, but have yet to wear them for skiing. I'm a big Helly fan - my friend had some of the Ullr stuff last year and was raving about it.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy