Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Le Grand Bornand, La Clusaz, Aravis Resorts 2018 - 2019

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Capfun at Balme - www.facebook.com/Plan.de.Fernuy & www.capfun.co.uk/campsite-france-rhone_alpes-plan_fernuy-EN.html

@Renry, I remember from last year to never go down that again (we're boarders).........is it ok down to the Croix?
snow conditions     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's fine-after the chairlift is where it gets flat!
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
One way for snowboarders to get back to La Clusaz from the Beauregard....you just need a brother on skis Very Happy ...

http://snowmediazone.com/the_zone/data/500/medium/91FA71CB-A475-4455-8BE9-A3D273E0E057.jpeg
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Laughing
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Jim from The Ski Podcast is living out in La Clusaz now. He's got a review of the resort in E29
http://theskipodcast.com/winter-olympics/e29-eddie-the-eagle-interview-la-clusaz-folie-douce-chamonix/

Episode 30 will be out tomorrow and that will include a review of Le Grand Bornand Happy
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sat on the balcony in a tshirt & shorts today at croix fry 1,467m. Quite a bit of thaw going on. Will be skiing tomorrow so will post conditions. After I’ve applied my after sun that is
latest report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Renry, wow......rushes back to pack shorts!!!
ski holidays     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You will need them. Our chalet is south facing so sat out until gone 4pm in tshirt and shorts, little or no wind made it very pleasent. Not sure what the skiing will be like. Heading out first thing in the morning for a few hours then night skiing
ski holidays     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Any recommendations of evening places to eat around La Clusaz......possibly a little off the beaten track as we are mobile......must also be able to provide more than chicken nuggets/steak hache for kids? I've eaten in the town last year and wasn't too impressed so wonder if you get more bang for your buck a little further afield?
snow report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I’m finding this extended spell of warm weather a little strange. I have encountered the odd mild day (we normally ski early Feb) but today we skied from first lift to lunch, sat in the sun for lunch then back to the chalet (busy busy) sat for most of the afternoon on the balcony , had to come in as I feel I’ve had too much sun. Just not used to this on a ski holiday !

I’m not sure I will get many agreeing but I think I prefer it cold

Actually looking forward to the temperature drop for night ski
ski holidays     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I have a question for the folks who know La Clusaz well, or indeed any of the surrounding resorts. What are conditions usually like for the 2nd half or March? Do any of the resorts hold their snow better than others? Is skiing down to resort level still ok at this time of year?
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy