Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 40,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hello from MRS MOJO

Poster: A snowHead
hello everyone - just wanted to introduce myself - I am Mrs mojo ( or tirion ) Martin's wife. I am now working on the Ski Mojo with Martin as I would like to see him occasionally and he needs some help with admin/social media etc. This is all new to me as well as I was a modern languages teacher before. Firstly, Martin will be at the pre season bash with ski mojos for people to try. Secondly, he is aware that he doesn't reply enough to people or " reach out " enough as he has been too busy catching his tail. It is fab that we have a lot of support on this forum and I will do my best to help anyone who has any questions etc. More technical questions may have to be passed to martin.... We are also looking for help with fitting and demonstrating ski mojos at the indoor snow centres around the UK. We already have somebody at Hemel. It would be a case of fitting somebody up with a ski~mojo and having stock to sell if required. This has come about as lots of people would like to try before they buy. We do have very active French distributors but obviously they have the mountains on their doorstep! I helped martin at the ski show and it was so nice to meet so many customers but also great to see what people would like and demo centres would certainly be beneficial. If anyone is interested please send me a PM or email me tirion@skimojo.com. thanks for having me here. Very Happy
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@mrs mojo, Welcome to Snowheads. I hope you make a good team but we need to meet you on a Bash too. Glad to hear Martin will be at the PSB and I look forward to seeing him there. snowHead
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome to SHs, @mrs mojo. snowHead
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@mrs mojo, welcome to snowHeads. Or should that be bienvenue.
snow conditions     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@martinm ???
snow conditions     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@AL9000, no @mr mojo is a Martin.
latest report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Hells Bells, Ta!
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@mrs mojo, welcome to snowHeads! Very Happy
snow conditions     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hello and thank you for the welcoming messages.
snow report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hells Bells wrote:
@AL9000, no @mr mojo is a Martin.

I take it that's not a typo for Martian....... Toofy Grin
latest report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@mrs mojo,

welcome!

My wife's mojos mean that we get to ski together much more than we would without them!

Always interested in hearing about any tweaks or developments you may be working on.
ski holidays     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@mrs mojo, great to see you here Tirion and meet you at the Ski Show. And great to read that you are PSBing.
ski holidays     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Yes but are you, @colinstone?
latest report     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I saw on your website its possible to demo at certain resorts.
Is there a list of shops for the resorts where I could demo?
snow conditions     
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@mrs mojo, welcome to snowHead
I was lucky enough to win a mojo from you at the ski show Laughing
snow report     
hi Linds - that's great news. Was that from the SCGB wheel of fortune? If so we have your details and it will be on its way shortly.
snow conditions     
Mr.Egg wrote:
I saw on your website its possible to demo at certain resorts.
Is there a list of shops for the resorts where I could demo?

Hi - there is a list on the website
www.skimojo.com/stockists-agents

Or you can fill in a test request form and our French distributors will be in direct touch with you to organise a demo.

I know they are now available in more shops in France including the pyrennes - we are in the middle of updating and refreshing our own website so they are not all listed

where are you skiing ?
ski holidays     
mrs mojo wrote:
hi Linds - that's great news. Was that from the SCGB wheel of fortune? If so we have your details and it will be on its way shortly.

No not the SCGB had a Facebook message and I replied to your email address but it the message gets bounced back.

https://m.facebook.com/theskimojo/photos/a.508171262621058/1759028990868606/?type=3
snow report     
Linds wrote:
mrs mojo wrote:

No not the SCGB had a Facebook message and I replied to your email address but it the message gets bounced back.

https://m.facebook.com/theskimojo/photos/a.508171262621058/1759028990868606/?type=3

Plank or what! It was the SCGB where I entered the competition, rolling eyes
latest report     
admin wrote:
Yes but are you, @colinstone?

I won't pe long signing up!!!
snow report     
For anyone interested - Linds won a ski~mojo in a competition on our fb page. All you had to do to enter the competition was like, tag and share and she was tagged by her partner. Her name was chosen at random and a ski mojo will be on its way to her.

Just to confirm that Martin will be at the Pre season bash and will have ski mojo demonstrators. Anybody interested in being a ski mojo " fitter " or " demonstrator" can chat to him about whats involved there.
ski holidays     
Hi Mrs Mojo! Happy
ski holidays     
hi Iain !!!! Cool Very Happy
ski holidays     
Welcome to SH.

Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here.
ski holidays     
thank you …. I feel very welcome already.
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy