Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Marmolada Mar 2019
I've got a cheeky short week / long weekend booked, staying in Sottoguda, practically at the foot of the marmolada.

Got an Airbnb booked and car hire from venice.

On my lonesome as wife working and son in school.

Not necessarily looking for someone to jump into accomodation with me (unless you are gorgeous or a have a gorgeous freind) but if you are skiing in the area give me a shout and I'll head on over
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Morzine Dec 2018 - Apr 2019
Out for the season
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
saalbach Dec 2018 - Apr 2019
Based in Saalbach all season and happy to advise and/or Ski/apres-Ski with fellow SnowHeads
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Whistler Feb 2019
Sliding with MrZee & his wife and my brother.
Looking for someone with local knowledge for hints & tips leading up to & during trip.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
tignes Dec 2018
It's the PSB (PreSeasonBash). So lots of snowHeads in town for the week. You're welcome to join us at Le Taos but if you've already made other arrangements, look out for the snowHeads Buffs and stickers on the slopes.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
tignes Dec 2018
It's the PSBFU (PreSeasonBashFollowUp): as a back up for those who couldn't make the PSB proper. Quite a few snowHeads in town for the week. Still at Le Taos in Le Lac. Check the PSBFU thread in snowEvents if you fancy coming along.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Les Contamines Montjoie Jan - Feb 2019
Hope to be there on and off all season
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Soll Jan 2019
Solo skier happy to meet up to ski on or off piste, fast or 'slow' and explore as much of this vast area as possible in 6 days!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Schladming Mar 2019
Solo skier happy to meet up to ski on or off piste, fast or 'slow' and explore as much of this and neighboring areas as possible in 6 days!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Alpe d Huez Mar 2019
Hi I'm 18 and looking for 2 other skiiers from 18-25 who are comfortable skiing anything in bounds and looking to explore off-piste Smile. I have accommodation booked for £300 for the week, but would appreciate spreading the cost with 2 others. Cheers.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lech Dec 2018
In Lech with my two skiing 8 yr olds and 1 non skiing wife. I enjoy cruising around whilst kids are in ski school so you are welcome to join me one day.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Sauze d'Oulx Jan 2019
Back for another week in Sauze. 4 has become 3 with an injury , but still planning to cover as many km of pistes as possible. If not on the Olympic or Gran Pista Pistes, or outside Le Soleil Boeuf, we may well be found in Ghost Bar trying to break the World Nibble Eating Record (prior to a 3 course dinner.....)
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Chamonix Mont Blanc Mar - Apr 2019
Not all skiing - will be working a few days each week, but up for early morning ski tours
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sestriere Jan 2019
First time in Via Lattea, out with a small gang of sHs and others. Will make a change from our normal trip to Paradiski.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Arabba Feb 2019
Somehow I find myself on the BB yet again Happy
There may be a few otrher sHs in the area.
snow report
Colfosco Feb 2019
Well, the family and friends liked it so much last year, we are returning with an increased entourage.
snow report
breckenridge Feb 2019
First time here. Anyone to show us around?
snow report
La Tania Jan 2019
Boarder looking for a snowbuddy or three for riding around the 3 valleys will be based in la Tania Happy
ski holidays
Les Arcs Dec 2018 - Apr 2019
Based in Les Arcs for most of the season and knowing the area reasonably well, I'm happy to meet up for on-piste skiing.
snow conditions
Campitello Jan 2019
Tag along or meet for a drink
ski holidays
Alta Badia Jan 2019
I'm going to be in Kronplatz / Dolomites for four days ( from 18 Jan. to 23 Jann. 2019. Staying in St Vigiliocwith a friend of mine. Join with us for skiing together.
snow report
Campitello Jan 2019
January 2019 The Sella Ronda from a different starting point!
ski holidays
Vall d'Aosta (Italian version) Mar - Apr 2019
Leaving Austria 30th Mar and heading to Aosta for 3 weeks
latest report
Mottaret Mar 2019
Hey would love to meet up with ppl for afternoon skiing or some apres drinks for a chinwag! My husband and I are travelling together.
ski holidays
Courcheval Dec 2018 - Apr 2019
Based near Courchevel for the winter, accessing Paradiski as well as 3V, intermediate boarder/splitboarder happy to meet for a cruise or a serious off piste adventure, skier friendly!
snow conditions
SkiWelt Jan 2019
Then a couple of nights in Innsbruck maybe Stubai or Kuthai.
ski holidays
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Jan 2019
Traveling from Munich airport jan 15 renting car Apartement avvailable to share central to lifts. I would like to do the ski circus challenge good endurance fitness from cycling etc enjoy a bier non smoker.
ski holidays
Banff Mount Norquay Jan 2019
In Banff for 2 weeks and planning 10 days of skiing between these days, thinking of doing a day in Kicking Horse on top.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Tignes Le Lavachet Jan 2019
Doddery old bug out on a Snoworks course for a week. Happy to meet up for ski in the afternoons and a beer.
snow report
 Fingy
Fingy
Bardonecchia Jan 2019
Solo skier, 50-ish, and mainly aiming to have fun. Will be skiing every piste, going-off piste a bit if I can find anyone who wants to go with me, and probably spending at least a day in the snowpark trying not to break anything (or attract too much scorn from the young'uns).

Would be delighted to hear from anyone who's going to be around.
ski holidays
Bardonecchia Jan 2019
Solo skier, 50-ish, and mainly aiming to have fun. Will be skiing every piste, going-off piste a bit if I can find anyone who wants to go with me, and probably spending at least a day in the snowpark trying not to break anything (or attract too much scorn from the young'uns). Would be delighted to hear from anyone who's going to be around.
snow report
Åre Mar 2019
Mrs. and mr. Hyst on a budget trip. Feel free to say Hi!
snow conditions
Tre Valli - Falcade Dec 2019
Based in Falcade. Likely will just ski San Pellegrino/Falcade but may get to the odd other area nearby.
latest report
Val Thorens Feb 2019
looking for an intermediate/advanced skier to ski with during the half term. my objective is really just to ski ski ski, bash some pistes and venture on some off piste as well.
snow report
Soll Mar 2019
Finishing season back in Soll.
Happy to meet up to ski or apres or dinner.
latest report
serfaus-fiss-ladis Jan 2019
Going with husband and two youngest girls. Ski anything, going to try and improve our off piste, If you see anyone wearing an irish rugby jersy it could be me.
snow conditions
Serre Chevalier Dec 2018
4 S'Heads out for the week, staying in Monetier. I know some others are based around here so it might be good to meet up.
ski holidays
Chamonix Dec 2018
im single in cham in the xmas . looking for buddys to ski some powder
ski holidays
Arlberg Dec 2018
Headed to Arlberg solo. Give me a shout. Looking to get off piste and find the stashes. Staying in Pettneu (but would like to get a place closer)
snow report
st anton Dec 2019
In St Anton with the other half from the 29th.

Me: keen, advanced/expert, off piste skier who mostly likes to ski lift served off piste routes

Her: Good intermediate skier, who likes reds and blues

Would like to meet others who like either of these types of skiing and are looking for ski buddies on the mountain
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy