Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
st anton Mar 2018
All packed ready for some good snow and cold beers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mayrhofen Jan 2019
Hi, I'm 57 and looking for ski buddies for w/c 19 Jan 2019 Mayrhofen. I'll ski most runs, but at medium pace. Hoping to form a friendly informal group. I enjoy a few beers and a laugh but now prefer mixed company to "lads on tour"!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kaprun Mar 2019
Hi, I'm 57 and looking for ski buddies for w/c 2nd March 2019 Kaprun. I'll ski most runs, but at medium pace. Hoping to form a friendly informal group. I enjoy a few beers and a laugh but now prefer mixed company to "lads on tour"!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Courchevel Mar 2018
Hiya my friend is coming out with her 16 year old son over Easter, they’re both beginsner skiers but after 3 lessons on the dry slope he’s streaks ahead! Has anyone else got teenagers that might tolerate a ski buddy? He’s a nice lad, very easy going. Thanks.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Meribel Apr 2018
Anyone fancy a ski in the three valleys? 23yo male skier comfortablemon all pistes! Skiing with family in the morning, so afternoons free!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Kaprun Apr 2018
I will be in Kaprun in the last week of April 2018. I will be taking classes as am an intermediate skier. Anyone fancying joining me in the course or for a cheeky drink for afters - do get in touch.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kitzbühel Jan - Mar 2019
Will be in St Johann in Tirol for most of the season and will have a Salzburg Super Ski Pass so will be skiing in Fieberbrunn, Kitzbuhel, Ski Welt, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Zell am See plus anywhere else that takes my fancy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Reberty Jan 2019
52 yr old male boarder, (v ?) good standard and in...good shape...; have 2 bed apartment booked 19/1 - 2/2/19 but my wife and friend leave c.29/30 Jan - anyone interested in joining me for the last few days? Skier/boarder; one person only; share costs of apartment. for me, it's the sport not the booze that counts...tho' drinks will be drunk. Always first lift, don't stop, keep 'on it' etc, etc. On piste/off piste (up to a point...)V good knowledge of les 3V and happy to share that!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cervinia Aug 2018
Going on a Warren Smith course in Cervinia last week of August to get an early, early start to the season Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ischgl Jan 2019
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3251018
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Kappl Jan 2019
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3251018
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Arabba Jan 2019
Myself, my wife and kids 11 and 13 will be in Arabba for the first time this week. Any tips and pointers of where to go and what to see would be appreciated.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Madonna di Campiglio Feb 2019
Off to Madonna again with my daughter Hannah, stopping at the St Raphael near the Pradalago lift.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Tignes Val Claret Jan 2019
Heading back to the Espace Killy in January for a couple of weeks this coming winter. Would be great to meet some snowheads for fresh tracks and/or beers.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Avoriaz Dec 2019
Me, TurdyMcFlude, pigeondave and a few others, generally pricking around on skis for the week. Mixed ability group
snow conditions
Tignes Val Claret Dec 2018
looking for a ski buddy for a pre season trip. have skied for 31 years and been to tignes about fifteen times
snow report
Sainte Foy Tarentaise Mar 2019
Doing a Snoworks back-country course.
snow report
Les Menuires Mar 2019
9th-16th March. Arriving Grenoble airport around 14.45 and looking to try a taxi/private transfer up to resort and return rather than using a shared coach service. There are 2 of us. Anyone interested in sharing the ride/ cost with us? Cost is crazy for two....
ski holidays
Mottaret Jan 2019
A bunch of over 60's stalwarts of very varied talents heading to a catered chalet ....
Looking for like minded chaps flying from Newcastle and Gatwick to make up numbers.
latest report
Soll Dec 2018 - Jan 2019
Solo in Soll for New Year. Happy to ski, après or dinner with any other snowheads
latest report
Soll Feb 2019
Solo In Soll. Happy to ski, après or dinner with any other snowheads
snow report
Abondance Feb 2019
hi ,
snow report
Albiez Montrond Feb 2019
hi , la plagne centre , any groups need another , any dates , owen
ski holidays
Val Gardena Feb 2019
Stay at Plan de Gralba with Mrs. Hyst and friends. Will choose nice day to spend one night on Lagazuoi or Scoiattoli.
snow report
Cervinia Feb 2019
Quiet little solo holiday!
snow report
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Dec 2018
Staying at Johanneshof in Hinterglemm

Family Christmas
latest report
Zillertal Jan 2019
Might be in Zillertal somewhere, just for the weekend
snow report
Zillertal Jan 2019
Might be in Zillertal somewhere, just for the weekend
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
tignes les brevieres Dec 2018
I'll be solo at the Chalet Chardons Xmas week. Would be good to ski with any sHs that are about.
snow conditions
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Dec 2018
Staying in Hinterglemm - happy to meet for steady piste skiing, quiet beer etc. Happy
latest report
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Jan 2019
Staying in Hinterglemm - happy to meet for steady piste skiing, quiet beer etc. Happy
latest report
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Mar 2019
snow report
Nozawa Onsen Dec 2018 - Jan 2019
Looking for pals any time around these dates!
23 y/o, did a season in Austria last year. If you're into back country, sushi and beer we'll get along Smile
ski holidays
Flaine Jan 2019
Third time out at UCPA drop me a line to catch up for a beer or heading out. 3 intermidiots on skis
latest report
Avoriaz Dec 2018
Family Christmas in Avoriaz. Any others?
snow report
sauze d oulx Jan - Feb 2019
Solo advanced skier. 60 years young. Fit n healthy. Happy to meet up for skiing and or a few beers.
snow report
Val d Isère Jan 2019
5 of us staying at skiers lodge
Happy to meet and ski ... Likely to be hiring guide or using alpine experience but anyone interested in joining up
snow conditions
Arabba Jan 2019
Short extra break with my lad (I say 'lad but he is in his twenties.....), 3 days skiing aiming for highish km. Aiming to pop into La Stube before it runs out of stock in early Feb
snow report
Meribel Dec 2018
back again, over 40 trips to 3V. happy to ski reds and blacks with others
latest report
Solden Nov 2018
Will be there with a beginner taking morning lessons, meaning i will have all mornings to ramble around. Anything and anyone on-piste is wellcome Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy