Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Alagna Feb 2018
I'm an intermediate snowboarder looking to explore Alagna's offpiste terrain, 4 days starting from 20.2. I'm traveling alone so I'm looking for ski/snowboard partners to form a group and hire a local guide. I'm getting there from Bergamo Airport so if you also need a lift I'd be happy for some road company. See you there!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kronplatz Jan 2018
A week in Kronplatz with excursions to Sella Ronda / Marmolada / Lagazuoi etc. Mixed age (8 - 60) mixed ability
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kronplatz Feb 2018
A week in Kronplatz with excursions to Sella Ronda / Marmolada / Lagazuoi etc. Mixed age (8 - 60) mixed ability. Fasching Week so staying a little out of Sankt Vigilio in Mantena
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bardonecchia Jan 2018
Making daily commute by car from Turin, though test out train one day
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Obertauern Jan 2018
1 early improver and 1 decent intermediate in Obertauern for the week. Likely pick up some lessons in the morning and happy to ski anything piste like in the afternoons - happy to meet up with SHs in the area!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Sauze d'Oulx Jan 2018
Back to Sauze tomorrow.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Selva - Sella Ronda Feb 2018
We are back to Selva to our favourite ski area, wife & me love being out on the 1st lifts & finishing the day with a few apres ski drinks, would be happy to meet up for for a some shared ski days.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Formigal Feb 2018
Any snowheads about? would be go to ski with someone while kids are in ski school.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Val d Isère Feb 2018
Expert skier likes skiing lift served off piste, also looking for a bed /room from for those dates (may leave for Chamonix on the Friday evening perhaps)
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Chamonix Mont Blanc Feb 2018
i might pop into Chamonix for Sunday the 11th and possibly even the Saturday's skiing so if anyone is about in Chamonix and fancies meeting up for a blast for 1-2 days let me know!!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Wengen Feb 2018
Know this area very well. Skied here on and off since I was 8.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mayrhofen Feb 2018
Solo female skiier, 50 something looking to meet fir few days skiing , maybe apres ski.
Early lift to last run.Good on piste , less so off piste
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Madonna di Campiglio Feb 2018
Me, Mrs Strax and 16 yrs old Jamie staying at the Majestic Charme Hotel.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Soll Feb 2018
Couple early 50's intermediate skiers
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Bansko Feb 2018
I will be in Bansko from 17th to 22nd February. Anyone want to buddy up? Half-decent intermediate skier, 40s female , blues & reds and the occasional black.
ski holidays
Les Arcs Feb - Apr 2018
Based in Les Arcs and getting to know the area reasonably well, I'm happy to meet up for intermediate on-piste skiing.
snow conditions
Niederau Mar 2018
Will be staying in Niederau on a dance/ski holiday. We get guided everyday, all over the place but more than happy to have a drink in pm if anyone around. (Didn't actually get around to skiing Niederau last year!)
ski holidays
La Tania Feb 2018
Staying La Tania. Skiing 3 Valleys and beyond , ie down towards Orelle.
Tend to get a wiggle on.
ski holidays
arc 2000 Feb 2018
Just off to Arc 2000 - I was supposed to be travelling with my dad but he's been taken ill and had to cancel at the last minute. I'm not missing this snow, though, so I'm carrying on by myself - would love to find others to ski with! Cruising reds and blues; blacks only if I have to Happy
snow report
Meribel Feb 2018
Will be in the 3V for the week, give me a shout if you are about!
You may recognise me from... the PSB the last two years and have now booked the EoSB this year!
ski holidays
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Feb 2018
In Saalbach from Feb 24. Love to meet people for skiing / apres.
snow conditions
Bansko Feb 2018
Me going after Janet.
ski holidays
Chamrousse Feb 2018
I am off to Chamrousse for about the 8th time. Decent skiing for the price. Very quaint french resort. Great for families.
snow conditions
Tignes Le Lac Mar 2018
In Tignes Le Lac 24-31 March - free mornings while the boys are in ski school if anyone fancies a blast round Espace Killy
snow report
Axamer-Lizum Mar 2018
Booked to stay in Gotzens, first solo ski holiday, if anyone's around at the same time would love a ski buddy. Not sure of the protocol on here - I'm mainly reds and blues, like to improve but happy to enjoy good runs in the spectacular mountains.
snow report
Les Deux Alpes Mar 2018
Staying in Les Deux Alpes - solo skier - want to buddy/ski with a group - experienced but not up for loads of off piste...
snow conditions
Les Deux Alpes Mar 2018
solo skier looking for ski buddy/ies mainly on piste?
ski holidays
Baqueira Beret Feb 2018
Arriving 25/02/18. Hoping for some off piste, conditions permitting.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Tignes Le Lavachet Mar 2018
Hello All,

I'm looking for a room for one person for a friend of mine. Our group is staying in Tignes at the Hotel Hauts de Tovieres and we have another friend who wants to come but the hotel is full. Does anyone have or know of a single room available in a chalet/hotel etc in Le Lavachet or Tignes Le Lac? Self-catering fine too. Nothing affordable is coming up on the search sites so it must be a busy week!

Any advice/help or pointers would be welcome.

Cheers

Lee
snow conditions
tignes Mar 2018
Hello All,

I'm looking for a room for one person for a friend of mine. Our group is staying in Tignes at the Hotel Hauts de Tovieres and we have another friend who wants to come but the hotel is full. Does anyone have or know of a single room available in a chalet/hotel etc in Le Lavachet or Tignes Le Lac? Self-catering fine too. Nothing affordable is coming up on the search sites so it must be a busy week!

Any advice/help or pointers would be welcome.

Cheers

Lee
snow conditions
Tignes Le Lac Mar 2018
First time in EK, plan to ski as much as possible.
Blues and Reds especially
Happy if other snowheads will join us.
snow conditions
Morzine Mar 2018
Have apartment in chatel with spare place. No cash needed. Just good company and fun female to chill with
ski holidays
st anton Mar 2018
Hi there,
We've a mixed group of advanced intermediate to expert skiers and boarders in St Anton over~ 10 days. We'd love to meet up with others for a ski, beer or whatever.

A tolerance for politically incorrect jokes and a developed sense of humour is definitely a plus !! Happy pm me if interested in meeting up
ski holidays
tignes Mar 2018
50 yr old Solo intermediate skier going to Tignes on Sunday 4th March. Looking for group to tag along with or anyone in the same boat? Went last year so know my way round and can't wait!
snow conditions
tignes Mar 2018
50 yr old Solo intermediate skier going to Tignes on Sunday 4th March. Looking for group to tag along with or anyone in the same boat? Went last year so know my way round and can't wait!
snow report
tignes Apr 2018
Driving from Geneva in the morning of 31/03, if anyone might need a ride.
Planning to ski as much as possible from dawn till dusk Smile
latest report
 Fingy
Fingy
Val Gardena Mar 2018
Looking for companions on the slopes. First time in the Dolomites, but many previous ski-trips. Travelling from Dublin, Ireland.
snow conditions
Ischgl Mar 2018
Solo skier love off piste
snow conditions
les meniures Apr 2018
Male skier going for a week over the three Vallees.
snow report
Val Thorens Mar 2018
Intermediate 50 yoa skier,Been to VT twice. I like ESF school Level 3 in the mornings then happy join up for afternoon exploring.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy