Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
have an apartment in Val thorens so looking forward to the season.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
looking for a group
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
S10BB
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's snowHeads' 10th Birthday!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Staying in Le Fornet. If anyone forget to go home after the PSB and needs some company.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Shame it queers the S10BB but it is the opportunity of a lifetime to checkout this hardcore cowboy resort.
We have a spare bed in our hotel suite. Bargain price for b&b.
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=101561
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I will be based in Niederau but will be making use of the All Star Card to visit other resorts in the area.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Flachau (with non skiing friends). Potential skiing days 23rd - 27th Dec
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Val d'Isere (someone needs to fix Val d Isere and Val d"Isere). skiing days 30th Nov - 6th Dec

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Fri 4-10-13 14:35; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Flachau with other snowHeads. Skiing days 12th - 17th Jan 2014
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
No option for entering Canada dates?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
holidayloverxx wrote:
No option for entering Canada dates?
Yes, of course: just enter the resort name like you would for a normal place.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sun Peaks, Canada. Skiing days 23rd - 28th February 2014
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Easy eh? Wink
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I'll be based in Gite Belvedere, apparently advanced on piste and off piste. I've skied a lot on Grand Montets ad Le Tour, incuding some day tours. - 55 years old. I will be hooking up with mates and SCGB on various days but wil be opn my own at other times. I also climb and may take my ice climbing gear if the icefalls below the Argentiere Glacier look like they may be in. Also enjoy an après ski beer. Get in touch if you want to meet up
Kevin
ski holidays
Hi all, heading out to la plagne (Belle Plagne to be exact) with beginner wife, 10 year old girl (2/3 weeks), 6 year old boy (1/2 weeks) and toddler in crèche with Esprit on Sunday 23rd March.

I've skied about 7weeks so would welcome the opportunity to meet up with new peeps if anyone around.
ski holidays
Hi, I'm a 47 year old male and I ski at a good intermediate level. Taking my family to Morzine on these dates and staying at Chalet Sherpa. My partner and son are novice skiers and will be in ski school most of the time so looking to buddy up with anyone short of a ski partner.

Joe
snow conditions
Would love to meet up with other Snowheads in the area as skiing solo: female, 40s, confident piste skier, staying in Brixen im Thale
snow report
Would love to meet other Snowheads in the area as skiing solo: female, 40s, confident piste skier, new Snowhead eager to be assimilated into the collective
snow report
Skiing with husband (40s and 50s), confident piste skiers, would be nice to meet up with other Snowheads in the area
snow conditions
Would love to meet up with other Snowheads in the area. Female, 40s, confident piste skier, has been to the area before, staying in Galtur, will be skiing mainly Ischgl, but also Galtur and Kappl areas
snow conditions
A couple (40s and 50s), confident piste skiers, staying in Leogang, would be nice to meet other Snowheads in the area
ski holidays
A couple (40s and 50s), confident piste skiers, staying in Davos Platz, would be nice to meet other Snowheads in the area
ski holidays
A couple (40s and 50s), confident piste skiers, would be nice to meet other snowheads in the area
latest report
The list above is kind of indicative of the need to pull dates into the past as all as comments, eh dadmin?
ski holidays
Staying in St Johann - Skiing Kitz, Fiederbrunn and St Johann
snow report
English speaker, intermediate skier
latest report
Sociable mixed group of singles/couples looking for more females especially, age range 40-55. Range of ski abilities but perhaps not suited to beginners at the moment. About £620 including Espace Killy lift pass, arrange own flights from regional airports to Geneva.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Just the 2 of us. Staying at Apexmorzine with Snowhead Paul dally.
ski holidays
A group of 15 staying in Hotel St George in Zell am See. Mixed abilities from 1st timers to some confident on blacks and easier off-piste.
latest report
We are a group of 35-55 yr old males and females with 6 rooms booked in a chalet hotel in Tignes from 2nd - 9th Feb. We have 10 ppl confirmed but can accommodate up to 15 (or book additional rooms if needed). Final price will depend on the room types we go with subject to the size of the group but roughly looking at £629 half board to include 6 day full Espace Killy lift pass. 12 ppl or more we get a 10% discount. Book own flights to Geneva, transfers £32 each way. Please PM for info. Cheers
ski holidays
Excited to continue exploration of the Dolomites, shame I can't make the SBBB
ski holidays
Flaine Boxing Day to 2nd Jan 2014. Visiting buddies who have ropey knees and spend much time on nursery slopes hanging out with kiddies, so will be doing own stuff some of the time and would love to ski with other snowheads. I have a go at most things, better off piste than on (never got the hang of that carving business....), have own beeper etc, don't know Flaine at all, keen on vin chaud... 40yo F.
snow conditions
Apart from the busier period (all of February until mid March) I shall be there much of the season. I've already skied there about 12 weeks so know my way around well. Willing to meet up, show, you around, etc.
latest report
Staying at Val Thorens UCPA for xmas Very Happy
2nd real Ski holiday, traveling by myself so wouldn't mind meeting up with anyone else that's out there.
snow conditions
Staying in Le Lac for 2 weeks with Wife and Friends.
2 goodish Skiiers and 2, 3 weekers with a 7 year old.
snow conditions
I am a part time instructor, so if I may be of service in helping you find your way around, get settled, or anything else, please let me know!
latest report
Finally managed to get a whole season skiing (a tick off the bucket list!). Based in Maria Alm but will be able to ski in Zell am Zee area or Ski Amade area. Happy to show anyone around Hochkoenig area and willing to travel to other parts of ski Amade
snow conditions
Anyone put me up between supplied dates? Looking for HB ....
snow conditions
 Fingy
Fingy
2 of us driving from London to Söll. The plan is to ski as much as we can of SkiWelt and possibly a day or 2 in Kitz. Anyone planning a trip to Söll at this time, please fill welcome to join us for a beer or 2 after a long day on the slopes.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy