Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Grandvalira Feb 2017
Hi all off to soldeu for a week staying in the soldeu maistre never been to Andorra before let's hope for some more snow
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tignes Val Claret Jan 2017
I will be in Val Claret (Diva Hotel) with Miss Fartbaglett and her partner (Honorary Fartbag), from 14th - 21st Jan and would be delighted to meet up with any Snowheads for skiing and/or a social drink.

The "Honorary Fartbag" is learning to Snowboard (traitor!), with lessons every morning. My daughter is a competent, but not madly aggressive skier and I've been skiing so long that I'm now going backwards. If skiing between hot chocolates and having a laugh sounds like your thing, then get in touch.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Courchevel Jan 2017
Staying at chalet in La Praz. Mixed group of 15, all sorts of ages and abilities. Boarders and skiers. Will try to cover most of the 3 Valleys (on and off piste if snowfall allows) during the day and have a few drinks locally in the evening.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
st anton Jan - Feb 2017
My girlfriend and I are in St A Last week of Jan to first week of Feb. This is her 3rd year there and my 25th year so I know the resort better than I know my girlfriend! I prefer skiing with advanced skiers but Vanessa is far happier with beginner to intermediate types and there lies the problem! She is happy for me to hook up and whizz off but i will never leave her to ski on her own for obvious reasons. St A is full of couples in the same boat as we run in to them every time we go but that always seems to happen on the second to last flippin day of holiday! If there is anyone out there that has the same predicament get in touch and let's hook up. We are in our 40's but I can easily pass for 55 and if you are new to St A I am more than happy to show you around my second home!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pila Feb 2017
We are a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children aged 6&Cool heading to Pila for half term. Would be great to meet up with other snowheads, especially any with similar aged kids Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Soldeu Feb 2017
A friend and I are staying at the Hotel Bruxelles.
Any likely lads or lasses fancy a meet up for skiing/drinking?
Or food if you must..............
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lech Mar 2017
Intermediate skier, 33yrs old, looking for ski buddies.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Zillertal Jan 2017
3 lads staying in Kaltenbach but will be exploring the rest of the valley other than the glacier as it may be too cold this trip
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sauze d oulx Jan 2017
Back to Sauze for the first time in about 10 years.
Solo boarder - 52 but still mid twenties in my head !
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Tignes Le Lavachet Jan - Feb 2017
annual trip to tignes delayed this year by 2 weeks due to health issues, like a good ski around on and off piste, usually try to meet up with the 10 o'clock group, but always looking for skiing buddies!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
La Plagne Jan 2017
Intermediate skier 56 like to cruise reds & blues but can handle blacks in a fashion 😉 happy to meet up for a ski or drink or both
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Val Thorens Jan 2017
Two fellas in resort for the week if anyone wants to hook up on the slopes or apres. Nick and Shaun.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
st anton Feb 2017
Solo male mid 40's, intermediate skier. Wife staying at home, daughter off skiing with mates. Be nice to ski with someone / have a beer if you're out there. Have never been St Anton before so little apprehensive.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Les Deux Alpes Mar 2017
Looking forward to old haunts - and faces old and new Smile

[Oops. May be calling this one off. Not sure yet.]
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Soldeu Jan 2017
Just booked a cheap solo week. I'm a good piste skier but would like to try off piste.
ski holidays
Tignes Le Lac Jan 2017
Solo skier staying in Tignes next week. Happy to meet up for some skiing and apres if anyone's in the area
latest report
La Plagne Feb 2017
In La Plagne ( Belle Plagne ) 55 decent inetermediate, looking for someone to ski with / show way round / few beers.
snow conditions
st anton Feb 2017
Solo 26y from USA in st Anton, hit me up to hit the bars!
latest report
Saint Anton Feb 2017
26y guy from USA in St Anton. Hit me up if you want to check some bars.
latest report
Vaujany Mar 2017
Anyone want to share a guide/instructor for off piste skiing around Vaujany and Alpes d'Huez. Level would be competent not expert.
snow report
Bad Gastein Jan 2017
reasonable though somewhat aged intermediate enjoys piste cruising and some off-piste. Equally happy to meet for a beer as a ski, though preferably both.
snow report
Japanese skiresorts Jan - Feb 2017
Going to be in: Furano area 27th-1st, Asahikawa area 2nd-8th, Niseko 9th-13th, and Otaru 14th-22nd. Would be great to meet up with anyone in the area to ride with
latest report
Les Deux Alpes Mar - Apr 2017
We're in L2A for the second half of the season... small family with 3yr old boy. I'm an old-school (4Cool experienced skier (blacks are fine, although I'm a little unfit !) and my partner is good beginner/intermediate. Would love to hook up with other people with young kids (english or german speaking) and also looking for ski buddies when the others in the family aren't as up for it as me ! Smile
Send us a message if you're about !
snow conditions
Wengen Feb 2017
I'll be out with my family, but ski a fair amount faster than them so often end up solo pairing up with people on lifts so would be great to find a piste buddy!
snow report
Chamonix Feb 2017
Staying at UCPA
snow report
Saint Gervais Mont Blanc Feb 2017
Antone know St Nicholas de Veroce near Saint Gervais?
snow report
Chamonix Mont Blanc Feb 2017
Hi Folks,

Staying in Argentiere 11th to 14th, would love to meet up for a ski (off piste) &/or a beer. pm me if interested.

p.s. arranging a tour to Courmayeur on the Monday would be of interest too.
ski holidays
st anton Feb 2017
Have space in a taxi from Innsbruck on 3rd Feb 2017 and looking for a ski buddy on Saturday 4th Feb. Anyone around?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mayrhofen Feb 2017
Happy to hear from ski buddies anywhere in the Zillertal region! My son's decided to try boarding this year, so will be in lessons, leaving me skiing alone.
snow conditions
Banff Mount Norquay Mar 2017
Fist time in canada, happy to meet up for beer / ski/board if you are in the area
latest report
Chamonix Feb 2017
I’m in Chamonix for a lightning ski trip, Mon – Wed
Staying in the town
If anyone is around who fancies meeting up with a early days Intermediate who has hasn’t yet had the balls to go on a Red, let me know
Equally happy to meet for a drink Mon Eve or Tue Eve
Cheers
ski holidays
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Mar 2017
Any one in Saalbach/Hinterglemm this week? If so then should definitely sign up for this - http://www.ski4cancer.org/everest-world-record-2017.

A bit of a challenge and you might get to be a world record holder!
snow report
Zell am see Feb 2017
Off to Zell with the (teenage) kids. All advanced piste skiers. Dad open to offers for Apres or post dinner beer.
latest report
Val d Isère Apr 2017
Off with my lad who is doing a 5 day basi course. So if anyone wants to hook up for some skiing mon-fri let me know.
snow conditions
Bansko Feb 2017
Half term Sat. to Sat. 18th to 25th FEB, With family. P.M. me if you would like to say hello!
latest report
Mayrhofen Mar 2017
Hi all I am in Mayrhofen from 5th March , has anyone got any accommodation or know of any good central availability ?
ski holidays
Trysil Apr 2017
En famille but they will be in lessons in the mornings if I have anything to do with it, so around for a ski/beer. Staying on the Høyfjellssenteret side.
ski holidays
SkiWelt Mar 2017
solo snowboarder lookin for someone to ride with. going for 7-10 days. dont mind if its another traveller or a generous local that wants to show me the ropes skiwelt or Mayrhofen
snow report
Mayrhofen Mar 2017
solo snowboarder lookin for someone to ride with. going for 7-10 days. dont mind if its another traveller or a generous local that wants to show me the ropes skiwelt or Mayrhofen
snow conditions
canazei Mar 2017
I'm happy to meet up for ski / après or show you around if you haven't been to the area before. I know the area well - I've done about 12 weeks at different villages on the Selaronda
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy