Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Schladming Mar 2017
Out in Austria with a friend for the week, based in Schladming but will be visiting other 'Amade' areas such as Zauchensee, Reiteralm, Flachu, Badhofgastein, etc. I am at the early intermediate level, cautiously skiing Reds and Blues, my friend is much more of an expert.

Know the area pretty well as have been a handful of times now.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kitzbühel Dec 2016
Hey Folks! Me and my girlfriend are living in Kitzbühel this season! It is my second season there, and I'd be happy to share the best places to go/eat/ski/stay etc! Get in contact if you're coming out!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Morzine Jan 2017
Want to hang out, ski the pistes, the powder or share a guide let me know : )
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Scheffau am Wilden Kaiser Mar 2017
Going with my family, brother and friend. Staying at the hotel Kaiser, kids stay for free up to 12 years old!. This area is fantastic for families and if they are having ski lessons Austria is much cheaper than France. Their lessons run all day with supervised lunch. This means we have all day skiing and not paying for kids clubs etc. which puts the cost of the holiday up
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tignes Le Lac Dec 2016
3 SnowHeads inc. an 8-yr-old and another family. we'll have to be back in T-L-L around lunchtime for ski-school pickup so could meet for a couple of hours am or pm maybe.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I am 54 year old female and I like to ski the steeps and tree runs. If you are in the area look me up, would love to show you around regardless the level of skier.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kitzbühel Mar 2017
Meeting at the bottom of the Hahnenkam at 9.30 each morning.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sun Peaks Feb 2017
Me and my son off to Sun Peaks for 10 days mid Feb. If anybody heading that way great to meet up and grab a beer and some runs. Josh in Ski School in the mornings so I'll be "Johny No Mates" Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Niseko Feb 2017
I am in Niseko for 10 days, am on my own so would be good to meet up for a ride or a drink, I am a 36 year old intermediate boarder
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Tignes Le Lac Dec 2016
After PSB staying in Tignes until Jan. Decent skier on and off piste. Know Espace Killy very well. Happy to give advice or ski with snowheads. Standard not too important.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mayrhofen Dec 2016
I have done 8 season in mayrhofen so am happy to show you around and get you started.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Rauris Jan 2017
Im staying at hotel alpina in rauris for a week. Im on own. Im male intermediate standard, I like to ski all day but stop in mountain restaurants for drinks & lunch & taking in the veiws. Ive been skiing for about 35 years & am happy to ski at any pace from slow to average to the occasional fast pace. Im happy to ski on my own sometimes but it would be good to meet up with others as well. I love music,as long as its not rap,or anything on kiss fm!!!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Serre Chevalier Feb 2017
Just me and the boy traveling on the sleeper train.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Chamonix Mont Blanc Dec 2016
I'll be in Chamonix over the new year period - first time in the resort so it would good to meet some people to ski with / grab some beers. I'm an intermediate skier and have booked morning lessons but free in the afternoons. 33 y/o from Ireland. Cheers!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Garmisch-partenkirchen Jan 2017
Staying in Garmisch, skiing in Garmisch, Ehrwalder Alm and Lermoos.
ski holidays
Hopfgarten - Kelchsau Mar 2017
Another week in the SkiWelt after last year\'s very successful holiday. As well as skiing in Hopfgarten, I expect to get to Brixen, Soll, Scheffau and Ellmau
ski holidays
Altenmarkt Nov 2016
have the Super Salzburg pass so will be skiing Amade region pluss most of the outlying resorts. On piste, off piste and touring. Also some climbing hopefully.
ski holidays
Sierra Summit Mountain Resort Nov 2016
Sierra at Tahoe, Twin Bridges, CA, USA
snow report
Les Menuires Dec 2016
Hi (44y/o m) skiing with family, but interested in breaking away to meet intermediate skiers in the area during the week.
latest report
La Plagne Dec 2016
Solo skier willing to hookup
snow report
Bad Hofgastein Feb 2017
We are a group of 10 [2 families] made up of kids aged 17 - 27 of which 3 [mine] have skied for 15 years the other 3 adults two are pretty good & one is an instructer, trained at Tremblant, Canada.
snow report
New year trip.
ski holidays
In Les Carroz all season (9th one). Aged 59, I enjoy early morning blast around Grand Massif area for about 3 hours especially if new snow has fallen.
snow report
Ischgl Dec 2016
My first time in Ischgl just before Christmas with the family who will mostly be in ski school. I'm no expert but love to cruise around on ski's so if anyone fancies joining me get in touch.
snow conditions
Chamonix Mont Blanc Jan 2017
Let's make 2017 epic!! We have an awesome 2 level apartment on Place Balmat centre of town. Location! Location! Location!
Who is up for some Apres Ski??
Drop me a line if you will be there too!!
ski holidays
Tignes Le Lac Dec 2016
PSB BASI training & Pre season Bash 2016
snow conditions
Revelstoke Dec 2016
Me and family. My two boys are racers and love the untracked too. Be great to meet up to explore a new mountain for us.
ski holidays
Bansko Jan 2017
First time in Bansko. Staying in a chalet. It would be great to ski or apres with any other snowheads
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Pal & Arinsal Jan 2017
Staying in Arinsal, will get to Arcalis and Pal too, no doubt!
snow conditions
Livigno Jan 2017
A bunch of us will be in Original Gali, by the beginners slope/ski school for the snowHeads MYAsHBash (bring your beginners and make them into snowHeads!)
So we'll be a mixed bunch ability-wise: beginners to advanced.
ski holidays
Val Cenis Dec 2016
Snowboarding going in motorhome
snow conditions
Schladming Mar 2017
Solo skier happy to meet to explore the valley and its resorts on or off piste - especially Wagrain / Flachau and possibly Zauchensee too.
ski holidays
Mayrhofen Mar 2017
Solo skier happy to explore the Zillertal area on or off piste.
ski holidays
Im in Chamonix for the season, My first time here but im more than happy to ski with others, Answer any questions people may have. Smile
snow report
La Plagne Dec 2016
Hey all
My partner and i wool be in la plagne all season. Happy to meet up, answer question, have a recovery beer Wink just pm me or reply to this message...enjoy the snow!
latest report
Sainte Foy Tarentaise Jan 2017
My friends have a place in Sainte Foy village. I will be skiing in the resort on my own for the week. I am going to join an ESF group to get some tuition. IF you are free after about 12 and fancy meeting up that would be lovely. I usually get the bus back about 1630.
Cheers Fenella
ski holidays
Corvara Feb 2017
Staying with Colletts at the Chalet Verena: our first ever half term holiday. Will have a 12 year old with us and may be looking to book some private Snowboarding sessions as the Snowboarding Group lessons offered are only Mon-Wed pm.
snow report
In Chamonix for 2 weeks, happy to meet up for beers and maybe a day or two of skiing Smile
snow conditions
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Jan 2017
Skiing with friends but happy to pick up a stray or two for any solo skiers/boarders.
snow report
Chamonix Mont Blanc Jan 2017
Happy to ski with anyone at least once! Preferably of piste
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy