Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Sauze d'Oulx Jan 2017
Off to Sauze with my father and little bro. 3 solid intermediates age range late 20's to late 50's. Always up for beers and some swift reds, love to catch some SH's before the EoSB.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Pila Dec 2016
Folk on here have been very helpful in planning this trip Smile
Happy to meet for beers and skiing (intermediate)
Irish couple aged 44 and 54
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Avoriaz Dec 2016
We will be in Avoriaz 3 times over the season. Christmas/New Year, Half term and Easter.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Flaine Mar 2017
Three of us headed to UCPA (might still be option for space in a shared room!).
Looking to share some snow time or a beer afters!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Val Thorens Jan 2017
First time in the 3v for 30 years just me and the good lady if any one is around for a few cruisy runs.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Tignes Val Claret Feb 2017
Just the 2 of uds in Tignes for 2 weeks, Well versed with the area if anyone wants skiing companions.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Tignes Val Claret Dec 2016
Two of us - 50s, skiing mainly off-piste, when we can get it. 20 years plus skiing in the area.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tignes Val Claret Mar 2017
Two of us - 50s, skiing mainly off-piste, when we can get it. 20 years plus skiing in the area.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Tignes Val Claret Apr 2017
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Les Arcs Feb 2017
2 40ish ex seasonnaires on a boys trip for a week.should be able to get a few more miles under our belts without the wifes. And a couple of demi's as well.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Les Deux Alpes Dec 2016
Here for the season again 😀
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Passo Tonale & Ponte di Legno Jan 2017
Solo skier (4Cool heading for Passo Tonale at the end of Jan. Ski anything pisted (with off-piste ambitions), and really looking forward to doing the run down from the Presena Glacier down to Pontedilegno. Would love to hear from you if you're going to be in the area.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Solo skier... happy to join others 😃🎿
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Int/advice but a bit slower than I was in my reckless youth (wiser too)! Nowadays, not quite up for the first lift as I like to pace myself for the beers in the evening. Happy to meet for skiing and/or beers.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Livigno Dec 2016
Steady intermediate with non skiing OH. Staying at San Giovanni's above the Carosello 3000.
snow conditions
Silver Star Mountain Jan 2017
Meeting up with my brother, would be great to meet up with any snowheads in the area
ski holidays
Selva - Sella Ronda Feb 2017
4 fun loving intermediates 3 ladies 1 guy (he may need to escape us ladies for a more challenging day!)
snow conditions
San Cassiano Feb 2017
Staying on after the BB to meet up with family and friends for another week on the Sella Ronda.
snow conditions
Niseko Nov 2016
based in Niseko all season. come say hi!
snow report
Val d Isère Jan 2017
Out with my lad and his OH, both have done 3 seasons so Dad may be a little behind! Available for Apres. Have a 3 day Off Piste thing booked with TDC so hope to improve.
ski holidays
Åre Jan 2017
There with my wife, 8 year old son, and bro
snow report
Hemavan Apr 2017
There with my wife and 8 year old son
snow conditions
Zillertal Feb 2017
In Fugen with my wife, 8 year old son, and family friends
ski holidays
Serre Chevalier Dec 2016
In Monetier as usual, but will be skiing throughout the area.
latest report
Serre Chevalier Mar 2017
Hubby will be off skiing on SoPi bash from 12th-17th, so I'll be looking for ski buddies during that week.
snow report
Meribel Jan 2017
We have availability for up to 2 females in a mixed chalet Meribel Jan 28th, 7 nights in a fully catered chalet, should be high standard. We are a group of friends who met through the forum few years ago and we still get together every year for great skiing and good company. The group is mixed, aged from early 40's to late 50's, intermediate to advanced level. Not everyone can make it each year so it's good to have the chance for others to come along. Some of the group are single, others have partners who don't ski. We all fly from regional airports to Geneva so there's usually a good range of flight options, though we try to coordinate arrival times for the sake of transfers to resort. We have a bit of flexibility with rooming so if anyone's interested we could work something out. Price is about £550 plus flights and transfers.
snow conditions
Tignes Le Lac Dec 2016
The PSB (Pre Season Bash) - lots (ie. 100+) of snowHeads in the area!
At time of writing there are still some places available (see the PSB thread) but if you're in the area, staying elsewhere add yourself to snowBuddy to let us know you're about.
snow conditions
Mayrhofen Dec 2016
Hi in mayrhofen. Happy to catch up for ski and beer
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Val Thorens Dec 2016
Group of four, early 30s, Scottish and Spanish visiting from London, Edinburgh and Singapore. 3 skiers, 1 boarder. Advanced (not expert), 9 seasons. Third time in Val Thorens. Especially love to hear from any free/slopestyle boarders as just started learning tricks last season (e.g. 180s) and need a mental push!! But anyone welcome to get in touch for adventures.
latest report
Belle Plagne Apr 2017
La plagne again for the 8th time as this place is fantastic for families. Snow sure slopes and the best English ski school we've ever come across (Lime ) knowing the kids are happy let's mum and dad take off for the morning and enjoy the snow even more!!!!! Done Christmas here the last couple of years so Easter should see a change of temperature. Roll on April!!!!!
snow report
Scheffau am Wilden Kaiser Jan 2017
Going with a few mates for a ski weekend, staying at the hotel Kaiser.
latest report
La Rosière Feb 2017
Kids in ski school in the mornings so might be able to go exploring the off-piste if anyone else is around.
snow report
La Villa Feb 2017
We are a party of 7.
2 adult and 3 teens skiing reds and blacks level
2 adults skiing blues only
As well as Steve M who is meeting up with us, we are happy to hook up with anyone else in the area 😀
ski holidays
Kronplatz Dec 2016
2 x middle aged blokes going for an early season ski and a couple of beers if we are not too knackered at the end of the day. Staying in San Martino with MountainSun in chalet hotel diamant
ski holidays
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Dec 2016
Will be there all season. Happy to hook up with any Snowheads for skiing and/or apres-ski. 07960 383590
snow conditions
Morzine Dec 2016
What a great idea. Morzine will be home for the winter, happy to help out if I can!
ski holidays
Meribel Dec 2016
First of probably 3 trips there over the winter. Skied there for many years and know it well. Red/black high mileage skiers. Happy to meet others anywhere in 3V.
latest report
Radstadt Nov 2016
I\'ve taken a guess at the leaving date wink

So... we live in Radstadt (since 2006) and ski most of the Salzburg Sportwelt as well as Schladming, Reiteralm etc.. can also make Obertauern on the odd occasion (ie. when I can see it!)

Sometimes alone or with mrs flange, weekends normally with the kids or found somewhere on a race track with my daughter!
latest report
Schladming Jan 2017
Out in Austria with a friend for the long weekend, will be visiting other 'Amade' areas such as Zauchensee, Reiteralm, maybe Flachu, etc. Both of us are at the early intermediate level, cautiously skiing Reds and Blues.

Know the area pretty well as have been a handful if times now.
latest report
Meribel Jan 2017
Four of us in total (all chaps) staying in Les Menuire. Mixed ability from an Army arctic warfare survival instructor through to proficient enough to back each evening without the use of any stretchers
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy