Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
banff Feb 2016
As neither missus nor friends are available this year, I'm going solo to Banff. Happy to meet up for some skiing or to sit down and blatantly lie about piste steepness done over a beer.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kranjska Gora Feb 2016
Happy to meet up for ski or après
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mayrhofen Jan 2016
Freeride buddy for easy offpist, nothing extreme.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Morzine Mar 2016
My first time to Portes Du Soleil, booked via PistePals.com... looking forward to it Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Les Arcs Jan 2016
I'm on my own staying in Arc 1600, I'm 22, confident piste skiier enjoy simple off piste. Message me if you're wanting to ride together or something as I'd rather not have to ski alone all week :/
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Avoriaz Jan 2016
I'm in resort this week, available to meet up on and off the slopes. Staying with another snow head. Message or email.

Nick
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Will be skiing on-piste and itinerary runs, a little off-piste. PM if you'd like to join on any day.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Montafon Valley Feb 2016
Will be skiing on-piste and itinerary runs, a little off-piste. PM if you'd like to join on any day.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bodensee-Alpenrhein (Bregenz-Dornbirn-Feldkirch) Feb 2016
I'll be in the Damuls/Mellau area. Will be skiing on-piste and itinerary runs, a little off-piste. PM if you'd like to join on any day.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Zillertal Feb 2016
Just a weekend, probably Zillertal Arena on Saturday, Kaltenbach on Sunday
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Zillertal Feb 2016
Another weekend. Probably Mayrhofen one day, Zillertal Arena the other.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ski Amadé Feb 2016
In Ski Amade for the season and happy to meet up with any Snowheads who are visiting the area.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
saalbach Feb 2016
Hi staying in Zell but will take a few day trips to Saalback, would be interested in joining intermediate skiers for ski or beer.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
st. anton Feb 2016
Going to St. Anton alone ... looking for freeride buddy for off-piste riding, no extremes.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
tignes Feb 2016
Am in Tignes for 2 weeks, looking for opportunities to make up/join a group skiing off-piste, preferably with a guide. Am a 57 M having skied all my life. Will be skiing with my wife some of the time, but some days she's having coaching. Although she's a competent piste skier, she doesn't quite share my interests to ski off-piste or skiing experience.
snow conditions
Ischgl Feb 2016
I'll be Ischgl solo. Looking at going off piste, have my own equipment and knowledge. Strong snowboarder. Also keen to meet up for drinks as well.
latest report
st anton Feb 2016
I'll be St Anton solo. Looking at going off piste, have my own equipment and knowledge. Strong snowboarder. Also keen to meet up for drinks as well. Looking at getting a guide from Monday to Friday.
snow report
la plagne 1800 Mar 2016
With family and friends (11 of us in total)
snow conditions
chamoix Feb 2016
Will be in Chamonix but on my own for a few days, if anyone fancies skiing or some après please drop me a line. Advanced skier but will be mainly on piste with the odd foray to the sides of the piste this trip rather than proper off piste.
ski holidays
Tignes Le Lac Mar 2016
My Second time to Tignes, can't wait now.
snow report
Tignes Le Lac Mar 2016
I'm in tignes les boisses - I was hoping to ski with Ski Club GB but they only have advanced off piste on the middle days and are fully booked anyway :-/ I'm advanced intermediate on piste , in fifties like lunch but can get by on a sandwich ! Bonnes vacances !
ski holidays
Les Arcs Mar 2016
We are a group of 3 in Arcs 2000. One beginner.
snow report
Pal & Arinsal Feb 2016
Going to Arinsal-Andorra with Crystal Holidays. Male-45 signed up for ski school. Intermediate level skied in La Rosiere last year on blues and reds. Good to meet up for afternoon skiing or a drink!
latest report
st anton Mar 2016
Hi going to be in st anton and would really like to meet up with buds for freeriding and a few beers cheers nick
ski holidays
3 valleys Mar 2016
Staying in Bettaix / Bettex, Les Menuirs, happy to meet up anywhere in 3V...
Been loads of times to the 3V so happy to ski around with peeps, or show peeps around,.....
My one goal is to do all the pistes I've missed out for a few years and / or button lifts I have avoided and the odd black run that I have missed...
snow report
tignes les brevieres Mar 2016
Two families - 4 adults and 5 children (ages from 6 to 12), mix of skiers and boarders will be here for the week.
snow report
Zillertal Mar 2016
2 Days, with a random selection of Mayrhofen, Kaltenbach/Hochfugen, and Zell am Ziller/Gerlos
ski holidays
La Plagne Mar 2016
Two of us, one planker , one gay on tray hoping to find some offpiste, both have avi kit, would be good to meet up with others
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Morzine Mar 2016
Quickie weekend, stopping at Chalet Koala in Montriond. Last ski of the season so eagerly anticipating this!
snow report
El Tartar Mar 2016
Morning. Is anyone knocking around here in the mornings?

I will be there with my wife, who only ski's for an hour or so in the afternoon, so a bit of company on the chairlift is always appreciated
snow report
val disere Mar 2016
Mojitogirl and I will be there with UCPA. One advanced beginner, one intermidiot, both in our 20s.
latest report
val d"isere Mar 2016
Looking for a ski buddy for the week.
latest report
Saas-Fee Mar 2016
Hello All SH's,

Out in Saas Fee from Sat 19/03/16 for a weeks skiing, Looking to join up with SH's for a bit of skiing, après and laughs

Staying in central Saas fee and would be great to join up in days or nights..

Bon Ski
Prems
snow report
Just booked a late ski weekend to Chamonix over the weekend of 9/10 April and was looking for people to ski with.
Happy to ski reds and blacks, basically anything that is not off piste.
Be great to hear from you if your going to be around Chamonix that weekend.
latest report
Tignes Val Claret Apr 2016
First solo ski trip. Staying at the ucpa doing the half time instruction.
snow conditions
Val Thorens Apr 2016
End of season bash!
ski holidays
Chamonix Mont Blanc Apr 2016
Haute Route tour
ski holidays
Chamonix Mont Blanc Feb 2017
Looking for compatible skiers/groups for my wife (intermediate skier) and myself (ski anything pretty well). First time in Chamonix and want to survive for future visits. We are older Aussies looking to hook up with others: any nationality as long as good natured and happy folk.
snow conditions
Niseko Annupuri Feb 2017
Mrs an Mr. Hyst, visiting our daughter, who is living in the area. Will enjoy some ski and lots of onsen.
ski holidays
Japanese skiresorts Feb 2017
Staying for the snow festival in Sapporo - hope to find some time for local evening skiing (Moiwa ?)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy