Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Worked fine for me when I tested VT for the EOSB. Chrome.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I basically found the same problem as glacier queen, IE9 on Windows 7 home pro. It won't take an entry from the drop down list and won't let me type the entry either.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Megamum, why are you still using IE browser?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hells Bells, because I like it. I've tried Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox, and still come back to IE.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I do use it at work, but I still hate it.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hells Bells, LOL each to their own I guess. I grew up with IE and I don't like change - I only even went from IE8 to IE9 under protest about 2 weeks ago because I was hitting more compatability issues with upgraded websites.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'd like to tell people I'm in La Tania from 30/3 to 6/4 and Val Thorens from 6/4 to 13/4 but nothing works in IE10....

Advanced/expert skier, male, 45, unfit, Avi kit, season as a 3V ski host, don't need a piste map, know several itineries, Escapade in a day no problem, don't give a toss about the Gendarmerie, can talk b*llocks about skiing for as long as you can tolerate, can give technique tips to those with a thick skin, will try not to sulk if you're quicker than me (but I'll get you back!)

Get bored with skiing on my own - happy to punter ski with other advanced skiers on/off piste or host your group if you buy me lunch... (Embarrassed to say I'm seriously broke and only skiing this year courtesy of Visa! Sad )
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Raceplate, put your details on the list via the form at top of this topic.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
admin, very cute! As per the other comments above, when I tried that earlier it wasn't working. Now, after a delay, it is. Thanks for fixing it Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Raceplate, well it wasn't sorted then so U must've got lucky Wink
Should be OK now though Little Angel

I was in a hurry to get the basic functionality of this up and running ASAP, hence it going up un-tested.
This is a project that is ongoing/in development so expect the unexpected for a while.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
In case the feedback is of any use, I can't do anything useful with the boxes on a PC running IE8 either.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hells Bells, Thanks, just back from a great week (if not, just a little bit over cast....ahem....with a LOT of snow) met up with FireballXL5, & charlie.
Had some great days out, this thread is a great idea and with the revised header / input it should work great - well done snowheads.
Sorry, Jane promoted EOSB hard but I have run out of money and holidays for a while, although next years birthday bash may be high on the wish list at Christmas !!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I can see the first page of this thread but get the following error message when I try and open the first page.

Template->make_filename(): Error - file snowBuddy.tpl does not exist
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
DB, it's because you're viewing the forum using a non-standard style template that delivers limited functionality

User Facilities (top left) => Forum profile : Change 'subBlack' to 'subSilver' and snowHeads will be much better for you.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
admin,

Thanks, all working tickety-boo now
latest report
We spend 3 or 4 days a week showing our guests around so if any snowheads would like to join us please
contact us and we would love to show you around.
snow conditions
This week oi shall be mainerly skiing in Les Manures
snow report
snow conditions
Travelling alone - chalet at Reberty. Would like to hook up with a ski partner for a few days skiing if anyone needs a ski bud. My level is blues and some reds. PLAN TO DO THE JERUSALEM RUN DOWN TO sT mARTIN and other classic blues in the area. 55 y o woman. Lots of experience on the slopes.
ski holidays
Will ski anything within reason, wouldn't mind hooking up with other 16-18 yr olds who want to bomb around a bit.
I'll be skiing in the mornings and studying after lunch or my evil father will kill me with his Sith Lord throat squeeze.
snow report
I'll be there for the week, avec les autres. Might be able to give some snowboarding advice...............
ski holidays
gonna be in les menuires france next week if anyone wants to meet up and ski. I\'m intermediate. ta!
snow report
Woot! Headed for a last long weekend to St. Anton (or nearby depending on snow conditions / mood)! Can't wait! ^.^
ski holidays
The 10th End of Season Bash - Happy
latest report
We'll be there, week is already booked off work, that's supposing I actually have a job by then.
snow conditions
Updated for 2013/14 season.
ski holidays
Just a weekend. Zell am Ziller / Gerlos one day, and Kaltenbach the other day. Probably.
snow report
Two of us (male, 55, average piste skier // male, 'a bit older', better piste skier) flying to Friedrichshafen then hire car to Warth. Intend to arrange self catering accommodation there, but likely to eat out a bit. Hoping to ski in Lech area mainly, using the new lift that links the resorts. Not been there before. Interested in mainly piste skiing but looking to go off piste a bit (maybe). Evening entertainment is usually a beer or three. Anyone interested is welcome to join us
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Two of us (male, 55, average piste skier // female, 30, average piste skier) planning to fly to Bologna and ski in Abetone for about 4 days, then pop down to Rome to watch Scotland beat Italy in the 6 Nations and have a couple of days in Rome. never been before to Abetone or to Rome. Will probably self cater and eat out 50% of the time. Evenings tend to be a couple of beers or stay in and open a bottle of wine. If anyone is interested in this trip, get in touch. Although we are a male / female we are not 'an item' so no need to feel like you might be intruding Happy
latest report
About eight of us going to stay in St Vigilio. Mixed group. Youngest age 3. Oldest late 50s. Some absolute beginners. Some have been to this area (and accommodation) 5 or 6 times. Plan to do the Hidden Valley / Sella Ronda / Cinque Torri all depending on weather / snow / enthusiasm etc. Flying to Munich then hire car. Staying at www.mareo.it
If interested, get in touch
snow report
I'll be in Seefeld (again) over Christmas. The sooner Mrs M bites the bullet and learns to ski down hills the better Sad
ski holidays
I'm over there every weekend as well
ski holidays
Week 3 at Hotel Rosner
latest report
4th week away.
latest report
It's the Pre Season Bash!
ski holidays
A warm up week (moving around) but checking new lift link with St Anton before jumping on train south to join......
latest report
... the Pre birthday bash, and some fine Italian food and then skiing across (I\'m assured luggage going by taxi!) to the ....
snow report
.... 10th Birthday Bash and even more delightful Italian food! Tour ends with train home to blighty on 7th Sad
snow report
Group of six staying in Lavachet, mix of skiers/boarders/levels. All very friendly and happy to ski/drink with anyone (within reason).
ski holidays
Staying at Hotel Ambassador with wife and two boys (8&10) - the 8 year old is very sociable!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy