Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Alpe d Huez Jan 2016
Hi,

I'm looking for snow buddies for w/c 2nd Jan at Alpe d'Huez. My friend and I have made our travel plans but though we will ski together some of the time we like different things. He boards, I ski, he doesn't do aprés (I know!), so looking to expand the group so we can do different things when we want to.

Ed
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sauze d'Oulx Mar 2016
Family (parents late 30 with kids 10 and 6) with a single aunt (early 50s) will be skiing in the Milky Way this week.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
st anton Jan 2016
Couple in our 40s looking for other skiers to make the holiday more fun (always better with a group). We know St Anton well, todd is an expert skier, I'm a novice intermediate but looking to improve this year. Get in touch if you fancy meeting up for some good skiing and après!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Val d Isère Jan 2016
Solo non-alcoholic Aussie snowboarder looking for people who want to snowboard/ski and people to share accommodation for all or part of my stay.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lech Jan 2016
Heading off to Lech with a mate, stopping at Ski Total's Chalet Hotel Montfort, it's 10 years since I've skied in Alrberg region, stopped in St Anton before so looking forward to a change of scenery.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Arabba Jan 2016
snowHeads Twelfth Birthday Bash - there will be cake! (and loads of snowHeads!!)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
3 valleys Feb 2016
Hi,

Looking to go snowboarding in Feb but none of my friends can make it ( couple just had children) so was looking to see if I could tag along with anyone.

Fairly good boarder, haven\'t been in a few years, last trip was 6 weeks in Japan.

I am looking to fly out of Bristol or Exeter.

I am very easy going, people say I\'m a nice guy and get on with pretty much everyone I meet. I am well travelled and good at organising things.

Let me know if your keen
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
st anton Jan 2016
I am skiing solo in St Anton and would love to find a buddy (or group) on the slopes or for an apres ski. I am intermediate skier, fine with reds but still cautious with some blacks but quite adventurous and love a few drinks and some fun as much as a good ski.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Meribel Mar 2016
In Meribel. 8 guys going - space for 1 more in catered chalet
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Niseko Kogen / Hanazono Feb 2016
SharkyMark, Custard The Rabbit and I will be 'researching' this area.
We are particularly interested in studying the properties of the local powder.
Love to hear from any snowHeads in the area.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Alpe d Huez Jan 2016
Hello,

I am booked for a week to the Alpe d'huez in France on the 9th of Jan and the friend I was going with had to cancel last minute for a court hearing (he's a barrister not the criminal) so I'm riding solo now.

I'm a 30 year old snowboarder from London. just getting back into snowboarding after having left it for four years so doing some warm up runs at the indoor snow centre in Hemel Hempstead. I last left it at an intermediate level doing mostly blue and red runs and tumbling down a steep black run or two. Obviously up for some Après-ski after the piste.

I've got some easy routes planned for the first few days and if I'm still standing pushing for some more challenging runs in the second half of the week.

If the location and dates work for you I'm happy to ride together. Tell me if you can make it
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
st anton Jan 2016
Hey there, couple (42m intermediate and 41f beginner) in st anton for long weekend. Would be great to meet up for skiing or beers. Plz pm.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
st anton Jan 2016
Group of 14 mature very good intermediate/advanced skiers aged 45-55 who like to après. Burn he candle at both ends, should know better. 😉
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Zell am see Feb 2016
Early intermediate skiier, travelling with family (wife + kids) but would prefer ski buddies to joining a group class...pm if interested in meeting up.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Chamonix Mont Blanc Jan 2016
Hey Guys. Out for 2 weeks at least. Average skier. Looking for people to ski out with and have a beer or 2. Would love to improve my technique and take on some new challenges. Get in touch.
snow report
tignes Jan 2016
looking for any skiers or snowboarders in Tignes to ride with
ski holidays
Serre Chevalier Jan 2016
Staying in Monetier
ski holidays
Åre Mar 2016
Me, my 7 year old son, and non-skiing wife will be around. Staying in Björnen.
snow report
Trysil Jan 2016
Tagging on a couple of days in Trysil to a business trip in Norway, give me a shout if there
latest report
Madonna di Campiglio Feb 2016
Half term hols with 14 year old daughter. Fourth year in MAdonna so familiar with most runs and layout. Stopping at the St Raphael. Happy to ski with others when Hannah's in her lessons.
ski holidays
Pila Jan 2016
First time in Pila with Family and friends.
snow conditions
La Clusaz Jan 2016
Will be in La Clusaz with my wife, I'll ski anywhere on and off-piste and have touring kit (more for short tours as downhill equipment), wife will stick to blues and reds. Happy to meet any snowheads.
ski holidays
Looking to join with a party or solo skier for week 13th -20 Febuary. Out skiing with the family, (they are in ski school) Give me a shout if your about, Will be able to be in Morgins or Chatel every day, Happy to do first to last lift or to do a leisurely watering hole to watering hole.
ski holidays
Cortina d`Ampezzo Jan 2016
Two for Cortina on Jan 9th. Both 57 and decent skiers. Me on my new twin tips and she skis on "blades"
Any company welcome.
snow report
Chamonix Mont Blanc Jan 2016
Older snowboarder happy on pistes. With family but boarding alone most of the time. Can't wait for teens to get out of bed! First time in chamonix.
snow conditions
Hi. Im 34 (male) and going to Chamonix staying near the Savoy slope from 22-26 Jan 2016. Im looking for a buddy to hit the slopes with and maybe a few beers???
snow report
Flaine Jan 2016
6 of us ranging from piste bashers to some happy to do a little off piste. Happy to have other snowheads join us
snow report
Arabba Mar 2016
4 of us (50s) piste bashers to Off piste skiers. Happy to meet up.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
st anton Jan 2016
Staying in Warth but will be skiing St Anton on 20th & 23rd. 34M Australian piste-bound fast skier. Let's meet for lunch!
ski holidays
SkiWelt Jan 2016
Staying in Ellmau. 34M Australian piste-bound fast skier. Let's meet for lunch, or enjoy Skinight (Monday evening)!
ski holidays
Kitzbühel Jan 2016
Staying on the mountain at hocheckhuette. 34M Australian piste-bound fast skier. Let's meet for lunch!
latest report
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Jan 2016
Staying in Vorderglemm (eastern edge of Saalbach). 34M Australian piste-bound fast skier. Let's meet for lunch!
latest report
st anton Jan 2016
somewhat aged intermediate staying in a chalet in town. Up for a ski and maybe a beer or three
snow report
Avoriaz Mar 2016
In Avoriaz, want to improve in the stash, and explore, but up for a drink in the evenings. 36, skiing for 2 year,can ski most things, less experienced off piste.
ski holidays
Grimentz Jan 2016
Four blokes all forties & fifties (two skiers, two snowboarders). If anyone is in resort and fancies meeting up to ski/ride or for a beer, give me a shout.
snow conditions
st anton Jan 2016
Pepi Gabl with Esprit
ski holidays
Pas De La Casa
Driving down from Wales in my camper with the dogs.
snow report
Hello, Snowhead and mountain guide living in Bareges, happy to help out any snowheads heading our way.
snow report
Alpe d Huez Feb 2016
Going it alone, feel free to shout me, would love to meet any and all on the slopes or for a drink!
snow conditions
Meribel Feb 2016
2 of us staying in Mark Warner, some days on piste, some off piste , would be good to team up for occasional off piste days, poss share cost of a guide, experienced and well equipped off-piste skier (scgb purple), first trip to Meribel
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy