Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Going to Saalbach & Maria Alm over Xmas looking for snowheads to ski with.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Val Thorens Dec 2014
Aiming (hopefully) to stay the entire season.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tignes Le Lac Nov 2014
Couldn't do the week for the Not the PSB so trying out a snoworks offpiste week, hoping theres some more snow!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Val d Isère Dec 2014
Hi - going alone and looking for people to ski / party with...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Garmisch-partenkirchen Dec 2014
I've skied here for 35 years. If you need a guide, please feel free to get in touch.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Kirchberg Jan 2015
Hi,

We are a group of 2 girls and 2 guys age range 26-40 heading to Kirchberg 3rd Jan with Crystal. We are not couples so looking to share the experience with other friendly people for skiing and/or apres. 2 of us ski and 2 of us board, all intermediate standard. We will be looking to get round most of the runs during the week and do some away days, and get round most of the bars too!!!

So if you fancy catching up in Kirchberg or just wanna say hi it would be great to hear from you!!

Ed
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Megève Feb 2015
Judging moguls Europa cup. Come and see how to ski bumps.
Also in Chatel 29 Jan to 2 Feb also for another bumps comp but Chatel isn't on this list!
Good to meet up with Snowheads after comps.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Meribel Dec 2014
First visit of the season, about our 25th year so we know our way around. Happy to join others on red/black tours.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Meribel Jan 2015
Second trip of season. Looking to link up with other red/black run skiers.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
st anton Jan 2015
What i have in mind for 2012-15 season

1 week trip in St Anton or La Grave or Canada (never been) to purse free-ride skiing.

My ski ability
piste. fine.
Off piste, Can ski steeps (difficult to define erm.....entering the run is blind.....then you can see more.) and cliff drops up to 5 meters

http://youtube.com/v/LsTcrbSoQJc but haven\'t been able to ski a line with multiple drops.

Most mentally challenging line was in la rosiere, skiing a steep gully into a 6 meter drop. End result was a massive crash but lost\'s of snow.
Second attempt the next day hurt!

Goals

ski line with numerous drops various sizes from 3 meters up to 10 and build line picking tech.
continue getting better at switch in powder (only done a few runs switch). on piste getting confident with going fast.
learn a butter 360 in powder
grow some balls and flip a cliff drop.
love climbing (havnt invested in touring bindings atm)

Its good to be honest.
I am still new to this.
I will want to hire a guild to find good location (fingers crossed obviously because they might not) maybe 2 days.
None of my mates ski Sad

Not perceptually interested
skiing without a goal in mind, no just me but whom ever i go with (ill do my best to help you).
I\'ve been on many holidays and a few seasons. Time is precious ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) when you have 7 days. without a goal the holiday vanishes

I\'m on holiday.
Partying is important to get right. i love it i\'m 23. however I can party at home (IMPORTANT). \"try\" not to allow my skiing suffer.

Must have own equipment.

That got rather long,

PM if it works, dates to be decided
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
arc 2000 Jan 2015
Staying in Club Med Arcs Extreme with a friend for 7 nights. Any other SH's around at that time and potentially want to meet up?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Courcheval Jan 2015
Staying at Hotel Crystal in 1850.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Bardonecchia Feb 2015
Going to be in Bardonecchia at the beginning of February, if anyone else is and fancies meeting up (for pistes or pizza).

Mainly ski reds with more enthusiasm than style, but am thinking of getting a guide and having a bash at off-piste this year.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Winter Park Jan 2015
With singlesports
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Sauze d'Oulx Mar 2015
In a group of approx. 20 skiers, staying at Hotel Hermitage
snow report
tignes Jan 2015
Solo trip with UCPA/ action outdoors for the first time. Expert level, looking to ski with anyone who fancies it.
ski holidays
Les Deux Alpes Jan 2015
Will be out for much of the season (bar the busy french holidays). Always happy to meet up, I know the place very well.
latest report
st anton Jan 2015
We are a group of three Canadians(male) checking out Sankt Anton and all it has to offer! If you'll be there same time drop me a line
latest report
La Tania Jan 2015
Skiing for 8 days, I ski mostly reds and blues.
ski holidays
Beitostølen Jan 2015
Off to Beitostølen in Norway with Crystal again. Two of us will be cross country skiing and two alpine. Happy to say 'hei' to anyone out there and maybe go for a ski together.
ski holidays
Val d Isère Jan 2015
Intermediate skier going solo, in need of ski buddies ! Sam
snow report
Sestriere Feb 2015
Family of four (kids 9 and 5) in Sestriere first week of Feb if any other families fancy meeting up either skiing or for beer/hot chocolate. Kids can ski reds and booked into morning ski school.
snow report
Zillertal Jan 2015
In Innsbruck for the weekend, will do Mayrhofen one day, Zell am Ziller the other day, probably. If it's snowing hard, then Kaltenbach (covered parking means no clearing the car), or if it's bare then I may defect and check out Stubai instead.
ski holidays
Tignes Val Claret Dec 2014
Hi there

I'm a solo female snowboarder - pretty basic level (blues and reds) but hoping to improve!! Anyone willing to help me out or meet for apres would be great. Snowboarding alone is never the same!!
Cheers

Carole Smile
latest report
Meribel Jan 2015
2 guys (early 40s) intermediate skiers...enjoy a good days skiing and some lively après...give us a shout if you are about that week
snow conditions
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Jan 2015
40 year old male intermediate skier looking to meet up with others skiers for a couple of days on the piste
latest report
Val d Isère Jan 2015
Stopping with a mate in one of the Ski Beat chalets in La Daille for a week. I've skied the area loads of times before but always been based in Tignes in the past so looking forward to a slightly different perspective; will try to keep away from the Henry's in Val d'Isere central!
snow conditions
Les Arcs Jan 2015
Skiing for week in Les arcs 1950 ski most mornings on my own as wife likes to take time would be good to have a blast in mornings
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Courchevel Jan 2015
Couple in mid twenties. Fairly new to skiing (but not complete beginners), interested in making friends for exploring the 3V and checking out some non-extortionate après spots! Folie Douce snowheads meetup?
snow report
Monterosa Jan 2015
Me and my partner Hannah are going to Champoluc for the first time and staying in Hotel Champoluc
snow conditions
Grimentz Jan 2015
Here with one other snowboarder and one skier, all fiftysomethings. Happy to meet up for a beer, coffee or ski/board.
latest report
Mayrhofen Jan 2015
Two blokes, 45 year old male intermediate skier with his dad. If you want to meet up for some skiing and /or a few drinks let me know.
ski holidays
argentiere Jan 2015
Hey guys, I'll be alone in Argentiere from the 4th-8th Jan. I ski, at intermediate-advanced ability, skiing/getting down everything on piste. Give me a shout if about and fancy hooking up! Smile
snow report
La Plagne Jan 2015
Based in La Plagne area, looking for someone interested in full day skiing. Flexible on routes and pace etc
latest report
Avoriaz Jan 2015
Fate has conspired to leave me all alone in PDS tomorrow (Sunday) and looking like some freshies to be had. Not keen on going far on my own in these conditions
snow report
Val Thorens Jan 2015
Me and a mate (both late 20s), beginners/improvers looking to explore the 3 valleys, probably mostly taking in blue runs and racking up the miles. Happy to meet up for skiing or apres.
latest report
Schladming Jan 2015
Would be delighted to meet with fellow sHd's for ski and apres.
latest report
Crans-Montana Jan 2015
Would be delighted to meet with fellow sHds for ski and or apres!
snow conditions
Arabba Mar 2015
Would be delighted to meet with fellow sHds for ski and or apres!
latest report
Mayrhofen Apr 2015
Snowbombing? How about a sHds meet up? Would be delighted for ski and or apres!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy