Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Pair of irish boarders in livigno for boarding and apres ski, if anyone fancies company
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Would like to meet for ski and maybe après. Like a drink as ling as I'm able to get up and ski the next morning!
29y/o professional bloke.
Ian
snow conditions
 Fingy
Fingy
Hi, anyone in Tignes Val Claret between 25th Jan and 1st Feb? I'm planning on doing ESF level 3 in the mornings and looking for some ski and apres-ski buddies for the afternoons. I might also take some private lessons on an afternoon towards the end of the week to do some off piste if anyone is interested in sharing? I'm a 32y male.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,
Looking for skiing buddies in Les Menuires, have Accomodation which can be shared.
Advanced skier, 44 year old male from Chelmsford uk
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Family of 4, skiers and boarders. All intermediate, husband 54, me 36 and two boys of 13 and 10.

Especially looking to meet up with families with boarders. :0)

Simone
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Cross-country skiing with some relatives. Drop me a line if you want to meet up.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Staying in Luz St Sauveur, but skiing Bareges/Tourmalet and Luz Ardiden, get in touch if you are in the area.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We'll be in courmayeur 2nd-9th feb - this will be my third trip there. Will probalby head down to La thuile and over to la rosiere on a couple of days. Cruisy stuff in general as Mrs NBT is recovering from injury but we may get progressively more adventurous as the week goes on. In an ideal world I'll hire a guide and head off the top lift, but the world is a fickle place...
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Good standard (ski) and will effectively be solo for the week as the wife hasn't skied before and will be in ski school for the majority of the time.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi there. Male 36 yrs of age in town and mountains looking for slope buddies and a good giggle. Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
small group of oldies.......first time for me in Claviere.....
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Heading to Madonna with my 12 year old daughter. Stopping at the St Raphael. Hannah will be in lessons from 9-11.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Based near Les Arcs but may be skiing La Plagne, La Rosiere or St Foy too. Contact to meet up.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Skiing whole Espace Killy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
We will be in Austria staying at Neustift im Stubaital. 3 of us in total, Right mix, one Kiwi, One German and a Brazilian! Kiwi guy 40 (me) good skier and German girl same age Snowboarder also good. Other is a beginner who is trying again after breaking her leg first time out last year.
Anyone want someone to ski with feel free to contact.
ski holidays
solo boarder staying in belle plagne happy to hook up with other intermediate riders
snow report
First time in Tignes, Out on my own this time. Hope to ski the whole of Killy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have never skied or snow boarded before...well I did some cross country skiing a long time ago. I want to stay in Aviemore or somewhere like that around the dates 24th Feb to 7th March. I am flexible. I am looking for a ski/snowboard buddy or someone who is also going on their own. No one wants to come with me...its not because I'm horrible. Its just because no one else can have the time off!!
latest report
Bonus weekend. Probably Zell am Ziller one day and Kaltenbach the other.
ski holidays
will be boarding in la plagne on my own as this was a last minute booking.
any skiers or boarders, male or female (intermediate or above) wanna meet up for a day or 2 on the hill?

give me a shout asap.
ski holidays
Hello, I\\\'m looking for a ski or snowboarding buddy, I\\\'m mid 40s, good humoured and my slope style could be described as \\\'Hell for leather with a hint of wipeout\\\", I like off piste but not when it\\\'s chopped and I know the PdSoleil well. As long as you\\\'re capable of stringing a sentence together, have your own pocket money and can make it down the mountain without taking me out, I\\\'m sure we\\\'ll get along.
snow report
Couple, early 30s, confident off-piste skiers. Based in Montchavin but will ski all Paradiski. Spent the whole of last season here so know the area well. Will ski Saturday - Saturday (8 days).
snow report
In chalet Genepi La Plagne 1800. At least one other solo snowHead there as well. Happy to hook up with others as well for a bit of easy cruising or more challenging on piste. Looking to go over to Les Arcs at least one day hopefully for the long run.
ski holidays
Older intermediate, likes cruisy blues and reds. I am expecting to ski mainly on the Zugspitze, but if the conditions are good I will venture into Austria to Ehrwalder Alm or Lermoos.
Staying in Ga-Pa, Hostel 2962 near the station.
latest report
planning on hitting all areas including cormayeur , Scottish dude 37
ski holidays
SNOWBOMBING!!!
Going via coach from London. Me (regular Skier) and the GF ( a newbie)

Anyone else going?
snow conditions
In morzine for the week. With family but will be looking to have a few afternoon's and a full day trip over to Swiss side whilst they're in ski school.

Message me if around.
latest report
Any end if season skiers want to hook up..
not.. Greenland
anywhere..if there\'s a deal you can advise me of?
I\'m solo
need ski buddy/ies to go with..or meet up with
& show me round.. Val thorens, val disere, meyerhofen etc..
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
With wife and friend, the teenager is trying.
latest report
Would like to meet other Snowheads in Ischgl or Galtur for skiing or apres.
snow report
As a person not liking Christmas that much, I decided to go snowboarding during the time because life is better in ski pants Wink Not sure yet if going alone or with someone but friends are always nice! Smile
latest report
Trysil for the first time. With friend and family
snow conditions
Pre Birthday Bash
ski holidays
Birthday Bash
latest report
Will be in Chamonix most/all weekends and holiday periods during the winter. Happy to meet up with any snowheads wanting a bit of a ski (or easy tours).
snow report
Lift served easyish off piste, sharing guides or just cruising on piste.
snow report
Three week trip to Serre Chevlier before heading off to a bash in the Dolomites. Give us a shout if you're out.
ski holidays
got a chalet in tignes on from the 23/31 jan, got a room/beds going spare if anyone needs some accomodation
ski holidays
Going for http://www.wowglacierlove.at/en/festival.
snow conditions
Inside out pre season tune up long weekend
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy