Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pics of Tarantaise safari, based in Ste Foy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A few pics from a Tarantaise safari the week before last. We based ourselves in Ste Foy, and hired Nick Quinn (of Snoworks, Ski Encore, ex BASI Training Director) for the week, who was brilliant. If you're intested here's a blog I wrote on his favourite technique for deep snow: http://www.gravityprotection.co.uk/blog/off-piste-ski-technique.html It gives links to his website in case you want to contact him.

Backcountry Ste Foy:

Val D'Isere from Familial

Bit of fun in the Vallee Perdue, Tignes

Nick overlooking Courcheval from La Plagne. Plans to do the north face of Bellecote scuppered by icy conditions!

Fantastic week, I think we found every sort of off-piste snow possible, from fresh and deep to rain-soaked. All good fun!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
evski, Very Happy Looks great, thanks for the pics
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
evski, did nick ever stop smiling ?. Great pics Cool
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dabber, No- we were joking with him that he must go through a fortune in toothpaste to keep them so shiny!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy