Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Taxi from Moutiers train station to St Martin de bellville

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend a good company. I will book a return trip at the same time?

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 29-01-13 8:30; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hatchet, always plenty at the taxi rank. I think there is a standard charge.... and I presume you mean Moutiers
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah I did. Thanks for the info. Going to be there at 6am so would rather book.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There's also a bus service which may work out cheaper if its just one or two of you travelling.

www.altibus.com
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mountain express is based around St.Martin de Belleville. They could be worth a call.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bus might be simple - there has always been an early bus from the train station (which is also the bus station). There are buses at 6.30 and 7.45 on saturday mornings. see http://www.altibus.com You can book.

You can edit your title if you click to edit your first post.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Mon 28-01-13 20:40; edited 3 times in total
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I congratulate the people who understood the question. I originally thought it was something to do with Canada!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the info guys. I will look into the bus and the edit.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
hatchet, the taxi and bus companies know what time the trains arrive, even early ones.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
+1 for Altibus, excellent value
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
taxi Baron, were fantastic.
Used them in January, easy to book, provided child seats.

mountain express again are good, but do seem to straying away from Moutiers runs, seems they prefer the airport runs.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy